/bmg/

the rotting corpse of boymoder general
qott: you ever just attract faggots because youre so manly and based?

Attached: 1655680180405.jpg (859x960, 221.84K)

Have you got a new bf again ocre

No I don’t attract anyone since I’m an uncanny freak

no still talking about the same fag. just posting about it because i found out through my friends that he claims to be a bottom

Lmfao chad moment

Wait idk if you've ever said but i presume you're not a top. This whole chad thing is just a self hating facade right

Oh nonononono he wanted you to fuck him? Now you really need to bully him to suicide.

he could just be trying to weird people out intentionally tbf, hes extremely autistic and a compulsive liar. but i dont doubt that hes after me in some way.
>Wait idk if you've ever said but i presume you're not a top.
dunno. not like it matters in reality
>This whole chad thing is just a self hating facade right
no, i am a chad just aware of it

he constantly texts my friends about the ups and downs he thinks his chances with me go through depending on how talkative i seemed to him in our last interaction. this morning he caught me alone on the train and we talked a few sentences so he texted my friends its going well rn. then for lunch my friends n me went to get pizza so he flipped his shit and texted them some insults about them and me and how he knows its finally over now, i clearly hate him etc. but he always acts like nothing happened after and never says anything irl
this dude is so mentally ill

Lmao literally obsessed. can't believe you didn't get pizza after flirting so much on the train what a tease

Man... Nothing matters and that's a good thing bros.
We can do whatever the fuck we want in this life, and there's literally no reason to panic over not having enough time there's almost TOO MUCH time

Does he give off bottom vibes? What does he look like?
Can't you just be upfront and tell him you're not interested?

Damn you been reading the tao te ching fr

No I'm just like... Kinda high

>then for lunch my friends n me went to get pizza so he flipped his shit
forgot to explain this part, he asked before if we all wanted to go there once but then he made up some story and said he cant be there. so we went without him, which he got mad about saying we betrayed him and shit. and now hes mad AGAIN because we didnt ask him to come this time.
we never talk about anything personal either, just about school projects at best so he doesnt annoy my friends if he feels im actively ignoring him.
he wears glasses, is balding early, high test but scrawny phenotype in the worst way, and refuses to take off his covid mask. he has stilted autism movements and facial expressions with odd frozen smiles, strangely stiff hands and like huge knotty early stage gout looking knuckles.
i told him im not gay but he just speculates i am to my friends.

Fair enough have fun!

I haven't done any drugs since monday which is super rare for me. Probably cause i quit my job desu

Sounds like the most stereotypical German guy in the world
Figures considering where you are from

Dude she's from Australia

She's Austrian lol

>She

Attached: 1656301147209.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Yeah that's what i said

Attached: download (13).jpg (189x266, 9.87K)

Lol I already had fun, took half a tab last night n I'm still kinda fricked

This person is clearly wearing makeup and has a bow in their hair, gay

Ooo that's cool how was it? Acid is super intense and long but if it's good it can be reaaaally nice. The afterglow is fun too, smoking weed can get super trippy for a while after tho

Ya it was pretty great Ngl.
Kinda want the afterglow to end cuz I'm worried bout my heart rate lol.

Nice one Frau Gruber

Attached: 1653055722755.jpg (1160x807, 126.69K)

Do you have any opis or benzos they kinda chill things out

why gruber