/gtg/ - german tranner general

The government just released their plan to allow name/gender marker without legal procedures or a psychiatrists confirmation. If all goes to plan the new law will be enforced early next year.
It also makes it illegal to out trans people or reveal their deadname.
TERFs and conservatives are already seething hard and predicting societal collapse.

I hope the law comes fast so I can get my degree with my new name. Also makes it possible for my entire transition to happen without humiliating therapists which is pretty neat (although I'll need it if I want surgeries).

What do you think? Will it become law? Will it become the number one talk show topic for half a year? I still want informed consent for hrt but that seems like another fight...

Attached: 20220630_140553.jpg (466x376, 45.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rnd.de/politik/ampel-will-mehr-rechte-fuer-transmenschen-aenderung-des-geschlechtseintrags-kuenftig-beim-standesamt-ZDW7HKF2NM26QFPQ5ET2NTBVKQ.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can't wait for talk shows where a 6'4 pre hrt gorillahon explains to alice schwarzer why she is a woman it's going to be a cringefest and make being a tranner unbearable for a while

Can't wait for Germany to turn into Bongland 2.0

Attached: 1111.jpg (1080x1080, 174.57K)

schmerz

Huh I had no idea this was in the works

yeah probably, but it will end in the exact moment the law is passed and public discourse moves on to something else

rnd.de/politik/ampel-will-mehr-rechte-fuer-transmenschen-aenderung-des-geschlechtseintrags-kuenftig-beim-standesamt-ZDW7HKF2NM26QFPQ5ET2NTBVKQ.html
(some info)

Are here any cute mtfs from Germany? :3

Attached: gondola_bathing.jpg (500x508, 58.91K)

Will anything change about the process of getting HRT?

Attached: FWciau0WQAAahk8.png (420x408, 123.51K)

Well not me im hideous.

also thank fuck I manged to get the year long humiliation and harassment by health professionals in before nobody else has to ever go through it again hahahaaa........

mtf yes. cute.... maybe?

You want to find out?

Someone please give me a quick run down on the German trans space, the most important currents and memes etc.

I'm totally out of the loop on this. I just know Schwarzer and boomer feminists are TERF gang.

We don’t have cute trannys in Germany.

I once fucked a cute Thai exchange student off bumble

had to renew my ID a couple days ago but bc I'm not willing to change name and gender yet (costs 3k euros and is a humiliating process) and waiting for the new Selbstbestimmungsgesetz next year I had renew ID with my male deadname..

Oh boy it was awful, boomer cishon at the Rathaus who probably didn't even know about the existence of trans ppl got so mad at me and accused me of trying to get a fake ID bc I'm not male and I look too different to my male ID photo.
When I walked into the office she said "Da kommt ne Frau in mein Büro und will nen männlichen Ausweis erneuern? Wollen se mich veräppeln?" god I hate german boomers..
she had to call her boss (another boomer cis hon) and they both stared at me for like 5 minutes with moutsh open while I explained my situation and they finally obliged to renew my ID with male name, they even told me to take off my glasses to compare eye colour from old ID photo, it was so humiliating.

but hey, at least I passed ig? lmfao the new trans laws for name change can't come soon enough

Attached: FR23lXBVcAE7uPy.jpg (625x680, 62.31K)

We still have the transphobic law that was (not really) progressive when it was introduced in the 80s. Now we finally have an administration without conservatives (but with libertarians and with two trans women!) who will make a self ID law.

Suddenly we copy paste TERF island rhetoric, the fascist party suddenly finds trans exclusive "feminism" for themselves, right-wing press starts to obsess over trans people (as well as the Emma TERF Magazine), all the same as in UK & US. Even more than in those counties, they obsess over how Nazis didn't kill all trannies and make it look like they tolerated them.

Trans kid got almost killed by school mates last month or so. I dunno about pride since my town has CSD outside of June. It's mostly just a copycat of english/Internet trans culture anyway.

Most known trans people in Germany are probably still the boomer ones like the one chef of ARD(?). There's a couple notable trans & enby people in the Fridays For Future movement.

TLDR: nothing interesting

Attached: FWX_gA8XoAEiA3A.jpg (960x1280, 209.12K)

Holy fuck, sounds awful. But still a pass lmao

Had a similar thing happening to me some years agp when I was trying to pay groceries with my bank card and had a clerk threatening me to call the police for trying to pay with a supposedly stolen card.

yeah it's kinda depressing and funny at the same time, always interesting to see how normies deal with passing trannies, their brains can't understand it bc they only know drag queens from boomer TV, especially in germany bc trans population here is insanely low so you might never ever see one irl

Attached: FWJglnhXkAIT07n.png (1536x2048, 2.82M)

OH the absolute best is...
SENDUNG MIT DER MAUS, my childhood show, featuring a trans woman (previously homeless man on the show before coming out as well) - she's very lovely but obviously boomer AGP - nevertheless a heartwarming little moment in an educational kids show.

And then ex chef of the reactionary "news" BILD (who got cancelled by his own company because he raped or assaulted many female coworkers) reacted to it and got rationed on twitter by the Mouse

Attached: FO60mVwXwAERiRZ.jpg (610x723, 67.74K)

Mach dir nix draus. Das sind irgenwelche faulen Beamtensäcke, die sowieso nichts mehr raffen.

With reactionaries against trans issues it already happened. Copying homework off their anglo counterparts is all they have, at least so far