Just told my cis gf about my AGP, she didn't understand it very well at first...

Just told my cis gf about my AGP, she didn't understand it very well at first, she couldn't get her head around the concept of self attraction but eventually she accepted it and found it very funny
I get the feeling she's going to constantly tease me about it

Attached: Pepe.jpg (545x502, 49.71K)

are you mtf or a man?

Mtf

what's your gfs sexuality?

kek

Attached: 1605202157604.jpg (625x618, 51.21K)

It's almost like it's a dumb transphobic idea that doesn't really make sense

I feel sorry for you. It must suck to have internalised that stuff to the point you feel like you should tell someone about it

Lesbian
? Are you slow?

>Lesbian
yeah I also told my cis lesbian gf about my agp once and she just called me a confused lesbian and told me to "stop looking at transphobic stuff"

Why should agp be transphobic? It seems more transphobic to deny it as if it were s bad thing

Kek you’re dating a straight woman who lies to you for woke points

She's only ever dated women before, and cheated on her first gf with another girl, so I think that's a pretty bad assumption

X doubt
Well she’s bi since she’s dating a man in a dress kek
You must be famous or rich
Sounds like she’s going straight for pay

>not posting the followup where she dumps the gf for a bf

the gf got even more scantily clad after transitioned. what compels women to stay with men that troon out? he looks like a chad and a megahon. was she bi the entire time? Are they still together? big confuse

retard

It’s true she’s either ugly or you’re famous and rich either way she’s gotta be getting something out of lying to a man in a dress
She’s bisexual btw and you know it kek
Above all, don’t lie to yourself user

The tranny dumps the gf? It was a nice couple :( why did she ruin that

why were they engaged then called it off? she's with an ugly pooner lookin guy now

he is a pooner lol

Based lesbian GF!
Why are you here? Just leave and don't come back. Go be happy

He’s either rich and famous and she’s straight for pay
Or she’s an ugly bi girl settling for a tranny
And we all know it
Rapehons gonna rape cause they only get off when they can pretend they’re raping lesbians

If He was happy he wouldn’t be posting about his relationshit to a woke bi woman who lies to him for money or woke points