How to you get guys to touch your dick?

How do you get a man to not only touch it, but wanna touch it? If but to only make you happy? Almost all the guys I've been with including my bf's, just act like it isn't there despite it swinging around enticingly.
I literally have to beg for them to stroke it a little, and they just kind do it for a second.
I dont want them act like it's a defect, but appreciate it as a feature.
Begging cant be the only way, and when I try to talk about it I can see there eyes glazing over... I need tips.

Attached: supple girl dick.png (456x597, 223.35K)

Ask

Wish I had a submissive tranny or femboy with a BWC. I'd tease the fuck outta you, just see you bite your lip and beg for me to play with your cock and balls. If you act right, I'll whip out my BBC and have some fun ;)

Maybe I've just had bad luck, but almost every bottom I've been with is weird about having their dicks touched. One started freaking out when I gave him a reach-around as I was fucking him, it killed the mood and he left shortly after.

>BBC

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85.13K)

Larp

Attached: 22_0215_18730.jpg (479x279, 53.35K)

benis
also trips

I need an aboytion

Just hook up with a chaser.

I do but then they just give a disinterested tug or two. I need to like condition it into them or something. Train them if you will.
>tease the fuck outta you
>BBC
>beg for me
It does sound enticing, I've had a few black bf's... I know the joys in your suggestion, just trying to get the teasing part hooked up.

No larping, most guys just dont wanna deal with it. I dont know if it like bothers them or there just being lazy or something.

Attached: 1649525617588.jpg (372x770, 77.67K)

This is my ideal partner right here

just talk to guys before you have sex with them and talk about what they like and weed out the ones not into it.
sex is better when you communicate.

Hmmm yah that is a problem. Though bottoms who are that hard up about it sound like crypto-trannies. Probably should just show them how to order HRT.
But even trannies you can train away there discomfort but unless it's your bf/gf you dont really have the kind of time.
I mean it's really not that big a deal to me for sex like that, It's more of I just wish my bf's would pay it a little attention during sex. I have asked before and explained it, but maybe I need to explain it again.

Goddamn. I'd take you on a date/ cook you dinner, have some "fun" and then snuggle/ play vidya with you.

I just started browsing Any Forums lately. Caramel complexion cis male looking to chat, befriend and get to know trans women and femboys, especially those who are submissive as fuck and want a daddy dom who's affectionate and romantic.

Testing the waters and have a lot of questions. I might seem like a chaser but looking for friends. If more comes out of it, great. But I have no expectations.

I was told that literally anyone who has ever had sex with a trans woman wants to choke on her dong, was I lied to?

I dont want to say it's half and half, but a huge proportion of guys have zero interest in cock. Like it's something they tolerate and ignore. Which is nicer than guys being way to cock thirsty, and the main focus they have on you.
Like a lot of them are just straight guys who'd fuck a tranny, others are more dedicated and open to what a transwoman provides...

There's even guys who like cock but dont wanna suck on it. Some just appreciate the failed male angle and not the chick with a dick angle lol.
Lots of guys are crazy thirsty for dick though ngl.
That's very sweet of you, I always enjoy being pampered with food and someone playing games with me.
I imagine we could have a lot of fun between eating and fucking athletically.

Well, I highly doubt you live near me. Still, I wouldn't mind more LGBT friends. If you have Discord, let me know :)

Trying to learn more and to be a better friend and ally. Talking about interests, hobbies, feelings, ambitions, ect is exciting. I'm not just a horny degenerate looking to fuck or jerk off...all the time...LMAO.

Well what do you expect? Most of you guys complain about the chasers that WON'T leave your dick alone.

Hey I never complained about it, dont put this on me. I dont blame trannies who do complain though, as some guys are beyond hyper focused on it.

I want some stroking... I literally beg for it, between kisses and hugs imploring for just a little rubbing.
I would user, I am sure I could enjoy the company but am taken atm.
But please do shill your discord if you like, and advertise in threads, you'll meet a lot of interesting trannies here by doing that.

If guy don't want to frott with me then it's huge red flag

>Can I get other trannies opinions on this as well

What is and isn't okay to do with your dicks during sex? And what are the exceptions?

Attached: 1653344753945.jpg (420x368, 16.03K)

>taken

FUCK! Well it's good you're happy with someone :)

I guess I should make an alternate Discord account. I don't feel comfortable posting mine openly, in fear of trolls and assholes. It's tied to shit I use regularly and fucking it up would be a big pain in the ass.

Get yourself a gay man, they love penis.