How did you parents handle it?

How did you parents handle it?

Attached: RDT_20220629_1601223536508493601644886.jpg (1200x1207, 185.32K)

They killed me.
I'm typing this post from purgatory.

Is there a blonde version of this meme? I want to send that to my egg femboy bf

They didn't because I never told them.

>2 years hrt
>no one except my sister know
>parents don't ask any questions
t-they still don't know, right?

forced out of my mothers home, didn't dare discuss it with my father because he was pretty firmly in the camp of "put all the gays in california, fence it off and blow it up" while i was growing up
a couple years later, once the extended family had an unprecedented liberal-izing phase and pressured my mom into talking to me, they were kind enough to "open their hearts" to me while homeless via a stipend of $90 per month. opening their homes, though? LOL. allowed to come back for christmas but not allowed to open my mouth and also get the fuck out before january 1st

they werent very surprised. moms happy to have an actualy fem daughter. dad is distant and kinda disaproving, but hes always been that way. overall it's gone well though, they were even understanding about me diy-ing, though they still want me to try to find an endo that will give me what i need so im not takeimg brazillian estrogen and turkish prog

Attached: 1656091963840.gif (529x740, 1.22M)

I told my dad and he gave me a mint

first time they freaked out at me, second time they said and still seem to think i'm just a gay guy transitioning to escape homophobia, even though i say i don't even date men

I think the brunette hair is because they made a retarded boymoder

Attached: 1639179961089.png (242x310, 76.16K)

got divorced, cut off my college funding, made me homeless

If they haven't noticed, you should reflect on that.

No one knows except my therapist who also shuts the idea down. I'll bring it up again at the next session and see how that goes. As long as I have straight A's, take care of my fitness, have productive hobbies, and stay away from marijuana, and take my antidepressants, they love me.

>"put all the gays in california, fence it off and blow it up"
lmao my dad was always saying "put them in nazi death camps and gas them". It's not surprising I ended here

Well, with telling you that I had to lie and say “I stopped feeling trans” a year later after I came out to my mom is enough to know it didn’t go well

>made mom use the male grammatical gender when speaking about me since ~14
>started diy at 16 in secret
>a month in she says "huh your nose seems bigger, your face changed a bit"
>never said anything about the voice and whatever else
>never questioned about it, no "big talk"
>just acts as if it is tge way it should be
I'd be damned if i had to ask or explain myself to anyone. hermit pooners rise UP

not the person u replied to but people are typically blind to small changes over time. i think thats why parents always see their children as younger than they are
and anyway ive heard a lot of stories of people whos parents didnt notice anything, but then they go see someone that they haven't seen in a while and they notice. and similarly, people whos parents havent noticed or dont see them as their preferred gender but pass to everyone else

Attached: they don't know.png (488x354, 49.98K)

Mine were kinda shitty about it, but they are supposedly liberals so they didn't kick me out or anything. Just said a bunch of transphobic shit about how no trans women pass, I need to have sex first, try testosterone, you're gonna become worse at math, you're gonna start acting dumb on Twitter, my transition is like a train wreck in slow motion, you're gonna detransition, you're gonna go bald and regret it, shit like that.

I never told them but my mom sometimes praise my skin and hair and even said that I look like a girl once. My dad says nothing about that things although he often told me to cut my hair when I was a child. I think they don't know but sometimes I wonder.

This whole fucking thread makes me want to kill people. Satirically.