mtf

> mtf
> bf thinks I’m a whore
> he is scared I’m going to cuck him the moment he turns his head
> scared I’ll post my nudes online
> thinks I’d do anything for people attentions
> the only slutty thing I ever did was to imagine lots of threesome (or more) with him and some other hot dudes too
Why doesn’t he trust me?

Attached: 03104746-FBA1-48B0-B1BB-2CB031C02B60.jpg (622x618, 96.72K)

because he's mentally ill and not ready to be in a real relationship yet

Because you think about getting banged by other people.
You probably like the feeling or you'd of reassured him by now.

You're too attractive, sweetie

Talk to him since nobody here can tell you. He might've been cheated on in the past, or he's insecure about something in particular. Maybe you have male friends and he's insecure when you talk to them. Maybe he thinks he doesn't deserve you. He could need therapy, or maybe just conversations with you about your feelings/boundaries and shit.

I reassure him he’s paranoid af
Nah he’s fine but sometime he’s kinda too paranoid
Lol no I’m ugly

Prove that you're ugly then

There is my face on the hon thread and people confirmed I’m ugly so lol
This is his first relationship and he doesn’t know how to approach a lot of things, and I don’t really like to fight

Post it here. I don't believe you.

>I don’t really like to fight
It shouldn't be a fight. Talking about your bad feelings/insecurities that arise in tension in the relationship and trying to resolve them is necessary for a healthy relationship.

Why wouldn’t you lol
It’s just that we had similar discussions before, and he doesn’t trust me at all. I’m a bit tired since i never did anything to break his trust

Need evidence to back your outlandish claim

>he doesn’t trust me at all
This is a pretty bad problem which will probably need quite a lot to resolve. What are the conversations about? Does he give any reasoning or other details?

now lemme be
Nah, he basically thinks that since I say how hot ftm are and stuff like this, and sometime get horny and imagine myself in a threesome with him and another dude doing slutty stuff I’ll do that for real.
The worst thing is that irl I’m so shy we don’t do much, and I like imagining doing public stuff but irl I really hate it

Nah I'd fuck you

Looks like no HRT FtM with short hair. If you just had actual hair you'd be a hyper passoid.

>every reply calling OP a passoid
>teehee everyone thinks i'm so ugly >.

I didn’t even want to link it lol

Anyhow he says that having fantasies = wanting to do that stuff, wtf

So do you not want to talk about it anymore? There's nothing you can do to fix it unless you talk about it more.

(Beside, being a passoid(which..) doesn’t mean I’m not ugly)

But really, I wanna make him stop to act this way

We are talking about it right now so it’s live updated. But he says that since I have this fetish I want to do it for real like every other fetish (like, I’m seriously vanilla irl I don’t even understand why he can think such things)