Are there actually people in the middle ground between superstraights and chasers?

are there actually people in the middle ground between superstraights and chasers?

Attached: file.png (538x854, 263.33K)

>uuuhhhhh what is a kinsey

Attached: 1641197405739.png (840x886, 942.96K)

Those magnets changed him man...

Isnt this the little fast talking gnome who acts like he's a precocious teen still

Lmfao how does the doge meme fetishize transwomen?

Attached: 1649877362843.gif (192x192, 88.63K)

fuck off gusano simp

Answer the question, cuck

Leftards don't know what a joke is

No. If you were into women and trannys why would you talk to a tranny irl and go out of your way to be socially ostracized and not being able to have kids?

There are thousands of women for every tranny. It don’t make sense.

Do people still watch these twitch clout retards and pretend they're doing politics or ebicly debating or something

i like trannies because they're often more empathetic, does that count

my bf is such a gentle and supportive man. but hes also so gosh darn pervy about my body. i dont mind, honestly. but i mean he strokes my cock and balls like rare jewels. blows me, chokes me, spanks me, deeply kisses my mouth when its filled with his cum, makes me ride dildos while blowing him. and then cuddles after and tells me how much he loves me.

>if my partner finds me sexually irresistible that is a bad thing
I am convinced that everybody who hates chasers just hates sex.

Yes, they're called bisexuals.

I would date a MTF as long as they weren't on HRT, didn't plan on getting SRS, didn't have dysphoria and didn't call themselves a woman. Basically I'd date a crossdressing hon.

Attached: black-dress-tan pantyhose.jpg (564x846, 61.03K)

>Hohol flag
cringe

correct answer, always snag yourself a bisexual

Destiny is such a strange case. The absolute weirdest guy in high school, the one everyone was certain was going to end up shooting the place up, who somehow "debated" his way to having a platform.

>Destiny is such a strange case. The absolute weirdest guy in high school, the one everyone was certain was going to end up shooting the place up, who somehow "debated" his way to having a platform.
he got popular many years before ever doing any of that just from streaming starcraft. he was kind of the only good starcraft streamer

>No. If you were into women and trannys why would you talk to a tranny irl and go out of your way to be socially ostracized and not being able to have kids?
maybe, just maybe
i know this will be crazy but
perhaps you genuinely enjoy the persons company, personality, and interests, and want to be with them forever?
maybe you don't want kids?
>always snag yourself a bisexual
i want a gf but genuinely couldn't date a lesbian just because it would make me feel both gross and inadequate

ok then do what i said and find a bisexual

All of that is possible, but you're far more likely to find that with a biological woman. A biological woman also provides other benefits like better aging and the ability to have kids (if you care about that).
You've at least got to be realistic. Best thing for you is a bisexual.