Remember rapehons, consent is sexy, and rape is wrong

Remember rapehons, consent is sexy, and rape is wrong.
Always ask for consent before sex.

Attached: 1656527994145.jpg (904x1145, 323.29K)

If you can't tell if they want to have sex with you just from their body language and response you should probably get to know them a bit better.

but what if i wanna be rapped

Only straight cis men can rape.

you don't, you want a consensual reenactment of "rape" because you're fucked in the head

nah im not fucked in the head your just boring

transbian rapehons are straight cis men... they just crossdress to make it harder to accuse them of rape

are rapehons real? every transbian ive met is subby af and scared of doing the first move, which is why so many end up in dead bead relationships, but ive met so many that act creepy and dommy online its odd. are the rapey ones only larping and dont actually go outside? or have i been lucky with irl encounters?

Moss dont shop at ross she gucci she got gusshy bussy

maybe the ones who are rapey are that way because they are hondosed and still have testosterone-brain, and because they're hondosed they don't pass so they don't like going outside
or maybe the ones who are rapey know better than to do it irl where people know them
or maybe the way you meet people strongly selects against anyone with asshole tendencies and strongly selects for people with humility (including pathologically excessive humility)

no, I'm also fucked in the head. I just like calling things what they are

All sex is rape. It's not possible to give meaningful consent for sex

only true in t4c relationships

This is true if you take some of the neopuritan logic to it's conclusion, like that you can't consent when you've had any amount of alcohol. Arousal impacts decisions making by itself, not unlike being drunk

Only straight cid white men can rape

And that's why REAL women (cis or trans) like REAL men (cis, with functioning dicks). lol

Attached: 1653358839735.png (750x711, 86.97K)

>*pulls out FBI crime statistics*

Attached: 1625950335622.gif (644x356, 162.12K)

I like anyone who is willing and able to violently top me

I need someone to rape me

why?