Why do trannies speak positively about obesity and delude themselves that men are into it? It's disgusting

Why do trannies speak positively about obesity and delude themselves that men are into it? It's disgusting.

Attached: 1656524595673.jpg (1400x1100, 184.97K)

I want my girl to be skinny with massive tits which she is BUT I admit it's sexy to see her pound a whole pizza in 5 mins flat. Trans girls are the best.

Um sweatie, it's not obesity but plus-sized. We don't care what helps men get off. Our bodies, our choice.

2021 looks the cutest. I say this as a proud heterosexual autistic virgin male.

I want to look like left, to fuck/marry middle, and kill right.

2016 looks best. I say this as someone who usually likes chubby girls. She doesnt wear the extra weight well.

A pox on you and your house for wishing needless violence against a beautiful chubby transgender woman who never did anything to you except defy the norms of "conventional" beauty.

LOL because a lot of guys are into it.

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but there are entire categories of men and women who want a girl with a bit more going on

Marry me

the right looks absolutely disgusting

Morbid obesity is too much fat. Chubby is good, though.

god she's so hot, been following her content for years

based

Maybe I will, Lois... Maybe I will ;)

Should've stopped in 2019. 2021 is fucking yikes.

After dating several skinny cis and trans women it's safe to say fat women are 100% better. It's gross to see a girls bones sticking out during sex. I have gone limp inside a gf before I accidentally got a handful of ribs or spin. Nowadays girls the size of 2019 are the bare minimum. 2021 is my personal sweet spot.

Attached: 1656504661866.jpg (736x552, 51.24K)

Disgusting. Glad you enjoy watching people shorten their lifespan. I'm sure she smells like cheese and bacon grease.

You cruelly mock obese people and the people who are attracted to them, yet I would bet that thin or average looking people who were already perfectly healthy to begin with deliberately starving themselves to become dangerously thin with bulimia and anorexia is 100% okay with you.

couchqueen is BASED, SPELLED B-A-Z-E-D-E

That's also not okay. The woman in op is clearly overweight to a dangerous degree. The massive gut she has is sitting on her organs, crushing them. Visceral fat like that is not good. And being anorexic and unhealthily skinny isn't good either. Terrible strawman. You guys fetish someone damaging their body.

>massive gut she has is sitting on her organs, crushing them
>You guys fetish someone damaging their body
Not only have you retaliated in kind with a terrible strawman of your own, you also are sounding like a neurotic hypochondriac.

>You guys fetish someone damaging their body.
do you think they care though? why do you care so much yourself? lmao