/repgen/ general repression

Qott: Why am i the only one making this general?

Attached: repg.jpg (720x897, 107.49K)

the rest of the reppers found a better place to reside in and didn't tell you because you stink and are very rude

Because we keep sending reppers estrogen and making them actually happy :)

But i shower daily and im nice.
Well why did you skip me? Im basically only making this gen to post a pic, otherwise working on trooning -_-

Attached: FT30Ic2XoAEr_J7.jpg (779x779, 64.54K)

I've been a repper since I learned about trans stuff more and felt it might be an explanation, but was always kinda weary if I was wrong
I think I'm gonna accept that I'm probably not cis
I wasn't sure before because I have had moments in the past where I would almost kinda obsess over what my issues my be.
but I realized all the things I would obsess over were just getting more detailed and closer to the most likely cause of my issues
the path was:
>distracted (school)
>just feel kinda out of it
> diagnosed with ADHD (inattentive)(because of symptoms not tests)
> out of it feelings are in fact dissociation (not sure of origin)
> realize that moments of dissociation are almost always followed by dread
> realize moments of dissociation (not uncommonly daydreaming of living as a woman) are followed by dread (remembering who/what I am)

so I'm pretty sure I didn't just randomly stumble onto a new thing.
now the only question is if I will transition. I've been told in /cip/ threads that my face has a chance. but I am 6'1, 20" shoulders, 12" feet, big ribcage, etc.
maybe I'll just manmode or something and if I take care of my look I won't become a gigahon

Idk I probably will now if one doesn't start after a bit.

i could start making one but i take long breaks from this board. coming here makes me feel like shit more than anything because of the constant "just manmode bro" garbage that drives me insane. hrt will not help me.

I would never make one for I don't want to be reminded that I'm a repper and of all of the damage anime has done to my poor brain.
That sounds like full-blown autism, can confirm.

The board has over all declined in quality and doing the same thing over and over is not only the definition of insanity but also extremely boring.

I've talked about reasons for transing or the opposite thereof, advantages of being trans or a repper, biological, spiritual and philosophical reasons for being trans and much much more so many times that it feels like my head is overflowing with shit.

I'm only still here because I have an internet addiction, not because anything about this is interesting or anything

Attached: nBkSUhL2hFMvkMa2Lr6BvMKnxdDs85q-0mnEnPyasj2YcGueSyTChTZh94kB7weP_JHL5C6DJtljBPyliSUlaiuC8mlN_xHCxnQ=uZeejNyLqXSMQxQhPwW6Jg.jpg (1200x800, 237.52K)

this basically. i've discussed all there is to discuss and my reasoning for why i'm never fit to transition to death by now.

yea i guess, but one of my big hangups is that I wasn't sure if this was all real or if I had some hypochondria or something that I wasn't aware of.
but writing it out and seeing that they actually connect with struggles I faced even before knowing the name of the possible issue helps figuring out that these are not just random things my mind is inventing.
it helps easy the worry of, "what if I'm wrong about all this"

WHO HAS SUMMONED THE KING?

Attached: king cobra snot 3.jpg (961x1067, 58.42K)

>posting pictures of our lord
TWU

because i have no idea what image to use ever, otherwise i would always ensure there is a repgen up

i am trying to avoid this site and i think the jannie is deleting threads but i rarely made them anyway so meh
i think a lot of the regs have trooned out if those "i can't take it anymore" posts are to be believed. personally im never breaking but i am getting close to quitting my job and going backpacking or something

>QOTT
I have been at work. Sorry

Why has this board dropped in quality? There was really crazy times here prior to 2020.

>diagnosed with ADHD (inattentive)(because of symptoms not tests)
your whole childhood was predicted on making you troon out, because your type doesn't fit maleness, one of the few cases in which boys are pushed into transness
if that is true, you don't stand a chance

could you reword that or something? I'm not sure what you mean. how was I pushed into transness? like are you saying I was normal but that ADHD diagnosis made me trans or something? or that my repressed transness manifested so much that it affected my childhood? or maybe you means something else entirely.

inattentive adhd = fembrained
hyperactive adhd = malebrained

Newfaggots joining, mostly. Goes along with the rest of the internet approaching negative entropy, culturally. Everything equalizes itself and becomes boring. Same boring jokes and ideas you find on twitter, you'll find here. There will soon be no discernible difference between main stream tranny culture and Any Forums tranny culture except for some superficial formularities

Attached: lost cow.jpg (502x680, 93.67K)

well that seems like a silly way to determine if I'm trans, especially cause I don't think I actually have it. like the meds didn't work for me, and now it def seems like the symptoms are more like dissociation when I look at it.