All hrt did was made me look like a younger version of myself. Still look like a guy...

All hrt did was made me look like a younger version of myself. Still look like a guy, when does the actual changes happen?

unsee.
cc/album#ic65Y2aBzxqxD0P9

Attached: IMG_2294.jpg (214x236, 8.79K)

Your hair is short. You're not wearing any makeup. You're taking a photo of nothing but your head.
How long have you been on hrt?
Why do you expect to just look like a woman because you're taking hormones?

literaly just do your makeup and style your hair and youll pass you bdd tard

Attached: 1656359643572.jpg (507x507, 31.74K)

you look like a woman god ypassoids are so annoying

whats with all the niggers on the board lately?

arent you too busy shooting eachother or doing fentanyl to think about your gender

Ive been growing my hair for 7 months, hrt for 6 months.

I did some stuff like skincare, and i recently got a haircut but my hair isnt long enough for fem hair cut or anyth.

fml i need to go learn makeup but ive been procastinating for like 2 months cuz im scared to buy and apply bc i live with parents

I look like an asian male wym

Tf im chinese

>chinese
So? You're not white

yea, and?

You literally look like a butchy cis girl. You pass, grow your fucking hair out, pluck your eyebrows, and do makeup if you don't think you're feminine enough. You can do tranny bangs well too.

>Why do you expect to just look like a woman because you're taking hormones?
first post best post

wtf you literally just look like a short haired woman.
wtf is wrong with you. if you can pass with short hair then you are ultra passoid.
maybe instead of thinking how you may have not changed a ton, maybe realize that you might have been a potential passoid if you tried even before taking hrt.

im not OP, but i don't entirely understand this line of reasoning.
the reason women look like women is hormones. same with men. u put a biological male on hrt right before they hit puberty, they'll end up having female secondary sex characteristics. aka, they would look unambiguously female as long as they kept their pants on.
anyway. most women can have short hair and no makeup and still clearly be women. i mean that's partly what a tomboy is right?
i've never been able to girlmode because, like, if i can pass with long hair wearing a bunch of makeup while wearing a dress then, ok, cool, great, but what if i have to put my hair up? (though, yes, long hair in a pony tail will still probably help people pass better vs short hair. but if you're using the hair to 'cheat', like using bangs to hide a gigabrowbone or something, that's when you might start getting looks when you have your hair up.) and what if i get a bf- ? he's obviously going to see me without makeup eventually. my goal in transition is to look female naturally, not just when i wear a pound of makeup.
you're andro enough, at least from that angle. but can't say much without seeing body and other face angles. from what i can see, voice is the determining factor here. you have high brows which is good too. but, with no offense meant, ur mushroom hair is a little goofy t/b/h.

t. down syndrome

Attached: 1654185813678.jpg (1928x2325, 1.24M)

tf I get sir'd everyday never malefailed.

I do my eyebrows at some sus place but they use a razor

I look like a asian boy lol. Legit I get called 'boy' everyday. im not a gigapassoid lmao if i were i wouldnt even be on here

The mushroom hair is my normal hair, im trying to grow it out so idw cut it, do u recommend any haircut styles while im still growing it

If you take a biological male on HRT before they hit puberty, you'll HOPE they end up having female sex characteristics.
Generally, yes.
OP has been on hrt for 6 months. Their hair isn't feminine. I won't make comments on anything else however, they wear no makeup.
You WANT to say that a woman, lets state biological female for this, can just have shorthair and do without makeup and be a tomboy or at least partly fit that aesthetic. However OP and 99% of tranners can't do this. Why? Because it isn't 1:1 and that's not a shock to anyone. We're all, including young trans, forever patients that have bodies readily willing to fight against us if we're not medicating to upset our natural hormonal balances.
And I'm not trying to be super upsetting or anything or some terfy person, but realistically we all need to work at actually looking like a "woman" and we don't get the same lifestyle as a cis woman. We don't get to just not put in 100% effort and then turn out the same.
If you don't look like a woman, a WOMAN, without makeup and a feminine haircut all of which works to mask certain traits and highlight others, you need to actually do the work or otherwise get used to how you look and stop crying about it. That's the deal we make with ourselves and society.
You know what would make OP look like a woman?
Long hair that covers the edges of their jawline, bangs to obscure their forehead and overall face silhouette and eyeshadow.
And yeah, women get this treatment in part too. Actual "average" cis women wear makeup because otherwise they look like blotchy teenage boys, at least or especially the ones with shorter hair.
I hope nothing I say is upsetting. You're just going through the process of "transitioning". My advice for hair is the same advice men have to give other men when they grow their hair - don't cut it, let it grow.
And wear something cute for yourself, even if its in private. It helps.

Thanks user I appreciate it, when I wake up tomorrow I will start reading about makeup, do you have anything to recommend.

And im not upset dont worry, I know that transitioning requires a lot of effort and I want to try at least.

Usually facial aesthetic changes complete in the 1-2 year range, 6 months is fairly early still

>my goal in transition is to look female naturally, not just when i wear a pound of makeup.
that is not a realistic goal. If you have gone through male puberty you will need to compensate for your male features somehow, with hair, surgeries, fat, makeup, or whatever, even youngshits will never be able to look exactly like cis women because of in utero hormone exposure

Not really any recommendations.
I think if you're brand new to makeup and just want to experiment for yourself eyeliner is always an easy start.
You just get an eyeliner pen, some makeup removal pads and have fun. I like the feathered look. Its easy enough to pull off and you look like an ewhore.
I guess my personal advice is to find people that you want to emulate style wise and go from there. Start a pinterest account and save images of girls whose makeup you like and want to mimic.
Eyeliner and lighting makes a boring selfie into a hot one. That's why your average ewhore has rgb lighting or weird club blue lighting in their photos.
And don't brainworm yourself into thinking its weird. An entire generation of Japanese urban chicks got their fashion cues from this bitch who was drawn by a guy that admitted to drawing women that he wish he could look like.
Steal fashion idea, steal makeup. Steal what works and have fun with it.

Attached: D4ZmzokUcAAMUV1.png (640x480, 504.22K)

would in-utero hormones effect that much? children before puberty are very androgynous if you take away social presentation [as in, hair length, clothing, mannerisms etc are what help you tell apart young childrens genders]. a small amount of masculinization in boys before puberty, sure, but unless you're extremely unlucky it wouldn't be enough to make you clocky at all. females do 'masculinize' a bit when growing, to varying degrees. i mean, there's unfortunate women that just have unfortunate genetics and end up with a jutting brow bone and large chin despite looking like an average nondifferentiated child pre-puberty. i do not know if androgen blockers in mtfs would block or reduce typical female masculinization though bcuz im not like a scientist or whatever. either way it is most likely that someone transing that young will land firmly in the female range of appearance. i can't think of why they wouldn't considering that even some tranners that start hrt in their 20s end up passing without ffs
>not a realistic goal
i just said that was my goal because that's the only possible result that isn't 'not good enough'. and anyway it can be a realistic goal depending on how puberty effected you. i started hrt at 17 and absolutely hate my body, while there are people who started in their 20s who pass fine just because puberty didn't push them very far over the threshold of male-female
>surgery
my point was that a lot of the ways you can make yourself more feminine are not permanent solutions. makeup is washed off, hair can be pulled up or cut, fat can be lost/gained. but surgery is permanent. if you shave off your browbone it isn't going to grow back the next day or anything. you're changing how you naturally look, just like how hormones essentially do the same thing just with different effects (though technically not permanent... but you may have larger issues if you're forced to discontinue hormones for long enough to cause issues.)

anyway just my opinion

just do makeup, you'll pass