Why do I always end up coming back here? This place is disgusting. People here are fucked up degenerates

Why do I always end up coming back here? This place is disgusting. People here are fucked up degenerates.

Attached: Tsykkoosi.jpg (632x476, 35.63K)

Fuck you, I have desires I don't want.
This is sick. YOU people are sick.

>W-Why do I a-ah~.. always end u-up coming b.. back here?... T-This place is ah..~ disgusting... P-People here a-ah..~ are f-fucked up degenerates..~!
>OP cums shortly after pressing post

based

Why don't you go find a nice community with wholesome individuals bettering themselves and working towards their goals. Oh wait, you're here. This is it. This is home.

take your pills, Alice

if you say so, welcome back now ya'here

Attached: 60E01543-BEDB-4F64-B4BB-BBFC2E06EA20.jpg (640x480, 146.02K)

coz face it, ur a degen too lol...now come on here user, get all cozied up

I'm angry and hateful.

Attached: gas.jpg (624x480, 66.4K)

You wont be angry when my fat cock is down your throat you cunt

Fucking faggot, don't touch me.
Groomers like you are disgusting AIDS factories.

Stfu schizo

They're less fucked up than the rest.
This is why you'll always return here, the outside world is too insane.
Now stay back home with us :)
>>>>>>>This is your home

Homosexuals are mentally ill, violent and their behavior is linked to childhood trauma on top of having highest rates of STDs. I want nothing to do with you.
PsyOps

>PsyOps
You cannot flee from your own home, the world outside is cold and insane.
You'll always rest in your home when the madness of the outside will eat your soul.
Even if you hate your home, you cannot live without it.
>>>This is YOUR homeIt ALWAYS was

The outside is almost same as this place. It's a clown world. Everything is either black or white. It's pride, drag story time for children, woke garbage on media and a public narrative that keeps telling me that I am the root cause of everything in the world.

A fucking clown world where common sense isn't common anymore. Where being a freak is celebrated and weakness is glorified. Modern paradigm disgusts me, yet I keep always coming back here or try to engage with people I don't like and think are relatively fucked up.

That's how much of shit show my life is, how alone I feel.

I want it to stop. This is not me. This has never been me.

rude

Fuck off, mutant.
You will never be a real woman.

I only come here to make boymoders feel good about themselves.... and to horny post with them.
They're seriously the sweetest, nicest people on the planet.

indeed, i am a man and i am comfortable with that.

What the fuck is a boymoder?
Faggot

Attached: cringe.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

>What the fuck is a boymoder?
How long have you been on this board; 2 minutes? Or are you just larping or something?

Do you think I know what the fuck half of these random terms mean that change seem to change on the hour? I'm not xpert on mental illness.

Why do people act so nice?
Why does it feel so fake?

Attached: Heavenly.jpg (740x960, 599.8K)