"Uterus haver"

I started noticing this term being injected by trans folk into the US abortion debacle. Can you just stop? Can you tell your friends who use this ridiculous shit to stop?

It's cool that LGBT people take a stand for women's abortion rights, but could you just NOT

Because this shit -- with a lot of m2f narratives -- ends up sounding exactly like misogynist machismo culture. Cishet macho: "I'm out to find some PUSSY tonight!" M2F moron: "I support UTERUS-HAVERS!"

Attached: inclusive-words-1024x573.jpg (1024x573, 91.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVzG1Va1wI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me its scrum master

>Any ForumsACKs have to larp as concerned foids now
Lmao what a time to be alive

the what now?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-29_13-37-29.png (823x605, 136.49K)

>not calling ftms a snatch catch

>everyone who is critical of LGBT discourse is A WHITE SUPREMACIST POL NAZI REEE
Dude, every LGBT people I've met had their own criticisms of the movement.

>every
>not "every other"
>explicitly distancing himself form lgbt
Make it less obvious and post your sweet sweet butthole so i know what I'll impregnate

>ftms tell people they should use "uterus-haver" instead of "woman" when talking about people who need access to abortion
>retards blame mtfs for it

Uterus haver isn't even correct. My grandma has a uterus and isn't getting fregante any time soon

I can try

>M2f
This shit isn't mtfs though, it's trans men who don't want to be lumped together with women for having a uterus or getting pregnant

OK, but she only fucks guys who are willing to rp as Ronald reagen, is that alright?

Because most people still see ftms as women and mtfs as men, so of course they're going to go after the people they see as men and blame them for shit

Yes

> thinks a single mtf has ever done this
That’s when I knew this was a larp and you’ve never spoken to an irl trans person (either mtf or ftm)

lmao its only woke liberal cis women doing that shit don't blame us

>thinks a single mtf has ever done this
youtube.com/watch?v=HVzG1Va1wI4
IIRC 2 m2f say this uterus haver shit in this vid

I don't understand why twitter users are afraid of the word woman

Attached: FV8eujBXwAAV2yC.jpg (680x632, 68.21K)

FtMs and AFAB enbies are entirely responsible for propagating the term uterus haver. Any trans women who use the term are doing so because some FtM told them to.

it was literally ftms who came up with that shit
if you wanna blame someone blame afabs.

Can you just stop?

>why are you ALL like this?
>why do you ALL do this?
>you're the reason why...
>can you not?
Generalize more and keep your tinfoil hat on.

Yes, they are ALL like this
Yes, they ALL say this
Yes, they ALL do this

Nazi tactics to dehumanize groups of individuals, typical right wing nonsense, nothing to see here.

I skipped around a bit bc I’m not gonna watch all that but only saw one tranny. That mtf is a boomerhon, and what I have observed with older boomerhons like that one is that they very, very often hold the political views of liberal cis men, and when it comes to liberal cis men’s views on abortion, they prefer to simply mirror the language of liberal cis women, which is subject to influence from ftms like “uterus haver”

makes sense

I think people tryhard to be inclusive but it end up backfiring.
I get wanting to be inclusive were important but woke forget that majority of people who were affected by this is women who can get preggo a.k.a cis women.
Pregnant people and AFAB is honestly already good term imo. Its not really dehumanizing like "womb-carrier" like or uterus haver ,etc.

Also i dont think its mtf who complain abt this, most of time i see people tryhard being inclusive abt this shit were ftm dooderino & afab nb