How do i avoid suicide over dysphoria?

how do i avoid suicide over dysphoria?
i've been repping for about three years and i'm usually fine, but just on this night something really bad happened, and i just can't bear it anymore
i'm so upset

Attached: bhjk b.png (850x1151, 814.26K)

take your pills

step repping

You have three options: kill yourself, live wanting to kill yourself, or transition

for one this is more of a temporary thing, how do i not kill myself in the next week, pills would take like a month to get here
for two, i can't fucking troon out

have something to look forward to like your pills and your new female life

alcohol is the solution most people choose

i'm drunk rn, but also i'm an alcoholic so this is kind of a normal thing for me anyhow
i am never going to look like, sound like, or be a woman

What bad thing happened user

Attached: headpat.gif (498x498, 512.52K)

When your this far gone, taking HRT is pretty much your only option.
Every other coping mechanism is temporary and your just going to get worse with time, your coping will become more unhealthy, your troon thoughts more overbearing.

To cope for a week, sleep as much as you can, take melatonin and benedryl and sleep your life away.

i already made a thread about it, but i went to a hairdresser, and they ignored my requests, and started at the back, where i couldn't see
and my hair that was 9 inches, is now 2 inches
it's partially tranny thoughts, it's also other stuff though
i'm not gonna kill myself just because i'm not a woman, though that's a big part of it
i can not troon out, i just can not fucking do itm and i won't do it
i need a new cope, i've been thinking about benzos

You say you cant, but you could. You say you wont, but at this rate your going to break in the future, or kill yourself with drugs and alcohol.
You wouldn't be the first...

Btw I am the anonette from the other thread.

You retards need to understand: YOU DON'T NEED TO PASS
Taking HRT will improve your mental health if you really are trans, just stealth for the rest of your life will reaping the benefits of having E in your system. If you're scared of growing boobs, then don't eat like a fucking pig and exercise during the growth period and you'll barely grow anything.
literally no downsides to taking E, if you ending feeling worse when you start, you can stop and strike it off the list forever and not obsess over it

Sorry to hear about that user :c I'm terrified to go to hairdresser for that reason
Hair will grows back it just takes time and I unstable you need immediate answers. Have you tried a cold shower changing your temperature can help your mood sometimes

i'd rather kill myself
i'm sorry for making two threads, and shitting up the board
i just feel so awful
there are reasons not to do it, i have about a dozen
i won't pass, which is a big deal for me, today more than anything has highlighted that fact to me
my parents and friends would hate me, they'd probably disown me if they over found out, saw the pills in my room, noticed the changes
and like, idk there's more too
plus my self hatred is so bad the second a pill touches my lips i'll probably slice myself to death
it won't grow back
not for another 8-10 months
that's literally forever, i can't wait that long
i think i need to die
i don't want to shower
i just want to keep drinking

can we talk about the numbers in your post holy look at them

26499926 holy
06:36:06 fuck
and your pic is kinda nice.

idk what's so special about my post numbers :/
if anything you did better, mr trips
also, ty

>
dam and loook at this post. ends in 14 000 14
that is sick you are special op

ig i'm just special :v

>kill yourself with drugs and alcohol.
Let's be real, that is a likely outcome for both options

If a hairdresser did that to me I would literally kill myself. I'm so sorry user.

>go to Any Forums
>suicide thread on main

Attached: 1655873568948.jpg (526x465, 66.99K)

i might
i don't know if i can bear this
i accidentally looked in the mirror and started crying
i'm sorry to dissapoint

>was 9 inches, is now 2 inches
Actually nevermind, I'd off myself and a buch of people.

Attached: 1655761136133.jpg (225x225, 6.62K)