I was wondering, why do pooners unironically think that their cis male partners see them as men?

I was wondering, why do pooners unironically think that their cis male partners see them as men?

In 99% of cases they are straight men who pretend to be faggots just to play along. Even MtFs aren't that delusional, knowing that only males interested in them are self-hating homosexuals.

Attached: D4585EA5-5274-4360-B079-C263015ADBF7.jpg (3024x4032, 931.21K)

>why do pooners unironically think that their cis male partners see them as men?
Because women are delusional.

Transmen are men you bigot

Attached: yv4lv3yelli71.jpg (640x759, 50.62K)

I always assume that people that are into me are bi. I have poon but I also have more muscle definition and more body hair than my current partner. Hetero people tend to be grossed out by that

Picrel is cute though. Would peg. Twinkish pooners should convert to being chased by bi female fujo chasers, we are nice about it.

> I was wondering, why do pooners unironically think that their cis male partners see them as men?
my partner see me as a man though he misgender me sometime

>my partner see me as a man though he misgender me sometime
i have bad news for you

I dont care as long as his bussy puts out and he keeps his mouth to himself. Life is too short to care if someone internally sees me as a woman, as long as they cook well and screw well and gender me male even if they see it as a larp. Although I usually rather have a female partner anyway.

> my girlfriend? she thinks that she's a boy, but that will pass
> I see you only as a man honey ;-)

You mean lesbians?

It's bullshit. Do you really think that in the modern dating market men could be that picky? I'm 100% straight and would definitely smash your poon.

probably you are right

I'm also attracted to men, just twinkish ones (whether cis or trans), and I'm not attracted to laith ashley type FtMs. There are fully passing FtMs I am attracted to, but just not the hairy beefcake type. The latter type only attracts full-androphilics, I think.

But- to shill myself and other female chasers- women are just better partners because we are more "woke" and socially aware. I cant imagine going around talking shit about my partner the way says cis men do. Of course, I mean in general.

It's not the fault of the "modern dating market" that you are so desperate. It's you.

Attached: get a load of this faggot.jpg (500x377, 82.06K)

Ah, so you're chasing after faggots, now I get it.

And do you think that I'm lying? Cis men are with pooners bc we see them as hardcore tomboys, and nothing more.

Im straight and wouldnt fuck a ftm or 98% of mtfs. If you claim any different you aint straight.

Lol, I'm literally a chaser, so I wouldn't call it desperation. Like, normal men probably prefer normal cis girls over ftms, but the vast vast majority wouldn't mind to make you pregnant.

You aren't straight, because you still would fuck 2% of male trannies (mtfs). Get lost, faggot. You're probably a larping pooner anyway.

Bro if you seriously think most straight guys would fuck a hairy manlet with a poon you are coping to the point of being departed from reality

Lol, I'm not talking about buck angel type of pooners, but do you seriously doubt that 95% of men would mind to fuck a cuntboy from OP's photo?

So you are 100% straight but chasing ftms

Ok I might fuck ops pic rel but not if they have body hair. Good point.

He has a lot of body hair, kek

Depends on what the body looks like

>he
Can we stop pretending at least here?

I don't mind to play along and smash some tomboy, as long as they aren't too long on t I'm ok with them.

Lets smash then, I dont mind if you call yourself straight

Attached: 20220616_183102.jpg (1702x2559, 591.99K)

will my chest heal like that too?

If someone’s on T I consider them hormonally male enough to call he. Don’t be retarded

stop cutting yourself retard

>his bussy
lol
lmao even

Bro, you're so hot, I hard af rn.

If you dont get a viral infection, dont smoke and avoid sun, yours will likely heal better than mine

Damn user you look good, you look cis

I'm still waiting for the day that a chud actually tries to stay hard while irl screwing pooners of such calibre, just for the sake of trying to prove a point