>Sees woman in a wig
>They're doing 'womanface'
>"My disgusts becomes palatable"
>Turns out to be a cis woman with pcos
>Wow this really made me think and have some introspection
>Concludes troons are still the problem, not them
>"I don't know how much more I can take of this"
brain worms keep winning

Attached: Cis woman doing womanface.jpg (3142x2118, 979.44K)

>this is not a theme associated with the brand of coffee shop
>this person is at a regular job
apparently this person thinks non passers shouldnt be allowed to have normal jobs? bet she would also seethe at trannies who do sex work though. i really hate these "people"

It was very hard to follow what she wrote, unironic disorganized thinking. Vv schizo.

what app is this?

"my disgust became PALPABLE" you retarded fucking terf.

Read it again. The person WRITING this is the cis woman with PCOS. Didn't you notice how the story starts off with her snarling about how it was the person 'working the window' who was the tranner? And then later on she switches to speaking from the tranners perspective - she says
>'this person started to come at me with the stage persona befitting their attire when we locked eyes and I witnessed the proverbial hitting of the brakes as the realization that the customer looking back is a real woman.'
The CUSTOMER. The tranner is the WORKER in this story.
It's still a vicious, mean-spirited and badly written pile of crap but you misinterpreted it, this was a case of the cishon author meeting a hon and being mad.

I like how they still made it a point to justify their brainworms, rather than realize that maybe, just maybe, they're being ott and unreasonable. "Moment of introspection" my arse.

that's exactly what they believe
they want us jobless, homeless, broke, and traumatised so we kill ourselves

wish they'd just go mask off and open up their conversion therapy camps. at least with electric shock therapy you know what youre getting

This. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt op and assume you're just esl and not retardo

Oh dang, you're right, it's hard to follow but that makes sense. So the entire story is just "I bought coffee and a trans person served me and nothing else happened but I'm having a meltdown" they don't want trans people to exist in public life at all
I love how even with this, they're totally unhinged. They think a trans women who works at a coffee shop would be phased by as if women aren't 50% of the people they serve.

In their defense it was really strangely written, if you skimread it I could see someone getting confused.

Pretty much. It's all the weirder because I'm pretty sure that the woman writing it was in her forties or whatever and the hon was just a teenager who was clearly scared by how she glared. The story can be summarized as 'I went to buy a coffee, saw a tranner and got angry'.

>In their defense it was really strangely written, if you skimread it I could see someone getting confused.
There's literally no structure to it, no cues for the context switch, it randomly happens mid-sentence. OP was right, definitely a schizopost. They're seething so hard they don't have a coherent train of thought.

Doesn't she have a right to be angry though? Because of people like that tranny, other people will assume that actual women with pcos are also trannies. It's literally erasure

I just assumed the lady was to retarded to keep the details consistent

TERFs are literally deranged lmfao.

They think about us trannies 24/7. Literally rent free.

Imagine if they dedicated that much mental energy to literally anything else.

>to retarded
I wouldn't normally pick at shit like this but this is one case where glass houses and stones is really applicable

>says drag is a fetish
>believes men are freaks for even trying on "women's clothes"
How is this a feminist? Why would a feminist be disgusted at feminine men if she hates gender roles

she would still hit the uncanny valley even if trannies didn't exist

I am a dyslexic non-nativ writing a post on a bosnian basket weaving forum in a language with a writing system comparable to Chinese
And unlike the woman in OP's post you understood what I was saying

Yeah, but then nobody would assume she's an autogynephilic male, just an ugly female. It's insulting for people to assume you're the wrong sex and it shouldn't have to happen to normal people. Trannies are clearly responsible for this being a bigger problem than it needs to be

men bad :(