Religion

>religion
Is why tranners can’t have nice things.

Attached: 6E0F6C62-38C1-45FD-B448-14F998F90DFE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

More like Christianity. A lot of earlier religions had a place for us. Most people still weren't cool with it but at least they just thought we were weak and embarrassing, not degenerates threatening their entire way of life.

Yeah so based to shit on religion as if you've ever been inside a church you're somehow an irredeemable piece of shit very cool op ur such a cool edgy atheist

Gnostic gang.

ive been inside more churches than you

Ok doesnt give u the right to write off all religion you fucking heathen

get thee behind me, Luci goose

Attached: lucifer.png (498x699, 75.39K)

Unironically. Women had positions of religious authority and eunuchs were considered holy. Then church rewrote their own scriptures and fucked us all over.

where in Aus is this?

It does actually

Its in Illinois, why’d you think it would be in AUS?

>write off all religion
>because they don't conform to your religion
The idea that anyone is obligated to care about anyone else is an inherently religious idea with even less backing than most conventional religions.
I always find it humerous when fedoratards dismiss Abrahamism on the grounds that God is unethical as if that makes the least bit of sense. Read the Euthyphro.

I don’t have a religion period. Religion is imaginary land with imaginary people. Scream buddah enough and he will bestow gifts upon you.

religion sucks ass tho

the cowboy's hat looked like a map at a glance...

I'm so glad atheism is making a comeback online
It's been long enough since the fedora tippers reigned supreme and now it's not cringe anymore and we have a reason to be vocal

*Ahem*

FUCK CHRISTIANS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK HINDUS
FUCK BUDDHISTS
FUCK JEWS

Ban faith schools, enact separation of church and state, disestablish the church, and tax them all into the ground

Attached: 1656339810696.jpg (621x840, 54.48K)

>religion
*abrahamic brain poison

Attached: 1649979783395.png (720x892, 202.02K)

Religion didn't exist before 16th century

i hate religion

based

Based. They want to keep us down since they know we have innate spiritual ability.

For some reason gnosticism seemed to appeal to me even before I cracked. I've seen other people mention gnosticism here too. Is it a troon thing?

Ur all so based for shitting on all religious people just because the religious christian right is fucking you over
Just forget martin luther king and malcolm x all religion is evil

It's the demiurge's fault yet again.
The REAL god loves all of us, our physical forms are just the creation of yaldaboath, disgusting deformed cages for the divine soul within each of us.
Don't be led astray by the demiurge!!!

lurk moar