I can’t even imagine what kind of piece of shit and absolute human garbage you’d need to be...

I can’t even imagine what kind of piece of shit and absolute human garbage you’d need to be, to cheat a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL from winning.

Normal human beings, even people who are usually selfish assholes, would let the kid win, without being obvious about it.

Because they’re mature enough to know that winning isn’t everything and the genuine joy and smile from a kid who won something, maybe for the first time ever, is reward enough.

Attached: FWHv_b5XwAA6-40.jpg (828x884, 95.07K)

Was it a race? Couldn't the judges just be biased against her given the circumstances?

What about the 10 and 12 year olds

Welcome to the real world. Winning is everything and getting second place is a good learning opportunity for the kid to work harder. Really did a favour if you think about it.

>Ricci Tres, also known as Ricci And Tres, was born Richard Batres to Guatemalan parents; she now lives in LA
>Tres served four years in the US Navy and fathered three children with his ex-wife before starting hormones
Typical woman.

Attached: 59591793-10958359-image-a-34_1656359291063.jpg (634x537, 76.94K)

bad people do bad things but if they belong to a minority group that means all minority group are bad

ahahahahahah
also skateboarding shouldn't be a sport

I can't do it. I tried a few times fell off and broke my ass a lot.

>skateboarding
Nigga women are at an advantage at that shit

There's never been a female Tony Hawk ritard

Damn he was hot, it's a shame what mental illness and a competitive nature does to a nigga

What kind of sport is this? Why are 30 year olds allowed to compete against 12 year olds?

They really aren't have you ever watched a skate comp? The tricks the men pull are significantly more complex

It's not even mental illness. He's not wandering the streets collecting cans. It's latent narcissistic personality.

In women's skateboarding the teens typically dominate the events even against grown women

They put a US navy veteran against a 10 year old

>even against grown WOMEN
Huh, I think we've found the flaw then.

the physical difference is likely bigger between a grown women and a thirteen year old compared to a cis women and a medically transitioned trans women (even in the data most supportive of trans women having an advantage)

tony hawk has a daughter who's pretty good

This nigga is a agp coomer, look at em. You think I know nothing don't you?

so??? the question is whether they're physically advantaged. In a sport where 12 and 13 years olds can beat adult women it's unlikely physical advantage matters much.

You keep talking in generalities instead of discussing what happened- a brawny dude decided he's a women late in life, and now he's allowed to beat children in games and quests. You ppl who support this come across the Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

LMAO. This is absolutely hilarious. It was obviously a competition for little girl and some 30 year old hon just appeared and they had to let her participate not to look transphobic. Fuck. This is too good. The bitch is kind of black too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This has to be bait to make tranners look even more retarded.