So my troon friend finally won me over and made me install the lesbian app thingy that is like a tinder

so my troon friend finally won me over and made me install the lesbian app thingy that is like a tinder

i realised i feel so uncomf with it and like people wanting to meet you and all i just panic

how do people do this stuff

i feel like its best for me to go out with frens and then talk to new people/strangers irl than in an app its so weird

Attached: DF8E3666-535E-4732-A572-5B4FDF7D54E7.jpg (1284x1593, 185.6K)

>trannies invading lesbian dating apps
fucking stop it already

Yeah apps are weird, idk about other people but i much prefer meeting people irl. There's just like a very different set of social norms on apps and it's very normal for people to be really overly horny/pushy/creepy, irl it's like they at least pretend to wanna get to know you first

seethe

>and like people wanting to meet you
yeah that’s the whole point
quit being a pussy and meet up with someone

honestly thats how i feel
i put as “looking for friends tho”

yeeee i know its just weird

im scared

Is using a leabian app kind of disingenuous?

Like this might have changed of so I'm sorry but last I heard you considered yourself a cis crossdresser and where not on hrt

my friend said for me to try it just for fun
i was kinda not into the idea
im starting to regret it

theres some really cute people there and people seem to like me so im so confused rn

Well they probably think you are a mtf and are down for that

yeah i've been looking at them a little recently and just being on there makes me feel like some kind of sex pest? Idk, I just feel a bit uncomfortable and always end up panicking and deleting them
is that normal?

I put genderfluid and all pronouns in my bio and said its all makeup

Idk i feel the same about tinder i kinda wanna delete too

I downloaded tinder and after a few minutes I saw a girl I had a crush on in school and i freaked out and she kept popping up
Never told anyone from school about being trans so that freaked me out ;(

Yeah feels I put enby in my profile because I don't pass irl and don't feel like I deserve to put mtf

Not that it matters all the guys who match me think I'm a young twink or a femboy and try to push for a hookup immediately and send me pictures of there cock or them jacking off within 5 minutes of conversation

I just want to hug on the couch and watch Netflix ffs

At least the girls have been nice, one even invited me to one of those Taylor Swift listen along parties but I’m so scared of going….

I dunno I feel uncomfortable just using the apps in general

I'm starting to think for me I need to like come out as trans fully before dating people otherwise it feels like I'm starting any potential relationship out as a lie

Even using an angle maxed photo unedited as my pfp feels wrong because that's not what I really look like

I'm going to try again maybe in a few months like properly, put down exactly who I am and what I want and not even put little white lies on my profile

ive been told i look better irl than in photos…

Wouldn't surprise me most people do I just took his fucking crazy 1/1000 photo and was like fuck that's nuts I look so much better in this I need to use it

All my other selfish look like trash lol

Anyway if you feel like you're representing yourself accurately and you just want to make some friends / hookup with some lesbian girls I don't see the harm you shouldn't feel bad about people finding you attractive go meet up with them have a good time. The less time you spend on the app and more time you spend meeting people from it irl the better imo

I downloaded one not too long ago too. Ive been having a lot of fun with it desu. Turns out a good amount of cis lesbians are into trans girls. Even bi girls. Who knew? Well... if youre cute anyways

wait are you trooning swiftie ?

Ye

No im not

Swiftie if you're not trans and on hrt then that's a bit weird