The truTrans skateboarder's evil brown father does not accept her

She also OWNED THE FUCK out of terfs by explaining how T means nothing in athletics, it's all about feelings.

When will terfs and nazis believe the science?

Attached: trans skateboarder.jpg (715x685, 104.36K)

Women's and men's sports are nothing but discrimination. I'm all for gender abolition.

cringe. not all discrimination is bad. some types of discrimination exist to protect weaker people

This guy has to be a troll right?

>Hormones 'mutilates' their bodies
UMMMM

Attached: 20201204_073118_IMG_2778.jpg (1440x1080, 202.47K)

So you're arguing for TERF logic that's basically a bunch of salty whamen deeply believing they're inferior in every way possible?

Testosterone mutilated my body

This literal abomination isn't even taking hormones, i.e it's a man maury

Because you're a moron trender. If you were trutrans instead of being an attention whore you'd be fine

Women are overall physically inferior to men, yes. I'm sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable as whatever you want to be but it's the truth. Men and transwomen demanding to compete against women is like a boxer demanding to compete against opponents below his weight category, or an adult demanding to compete against children.

I'm arguing that there should be no distinction in the first place.

>Testosterone mutilated my body
least detranny FtM

A woman in peak performance is much weaker than a man in peak performance. Watch as you remove gender barriers women just stop being in sport
If anyone argues we are biologically equal they are fucking retarded

>defending hondoses

I defend hondoses because I diy and I think it's funny

cis women are weaker, the only reason why a "women's sports" category exists is that they'd get annihilated by men otherwise. there are sports which already have an "open" category for everyone and a separate "women" category, the former is always dominated by men, the latter is generally inferior in terms of overall quality so they have them play half naked to attract male viewers

If someone gets their skull bashed in during boxing or something, they signed up for it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's no different than signing up for military and getting severely injured.

>sk*teboarders coming from broken families
Every time

Attached: pottery.jpg (600x800, 143.58K)

Oh so you're retarded, got it

so you just wanna watch women be brutalised by men then. Ok

that would only create an environment wherein sex-based segregation still exists, de facto, except females would be fewer and confined to the lower leagues. abolishing women's sports to make trans people fit in is simply unfair

Pretty much, tons of transgenders admit to having violent and misogynist thoughts about women because they 'get to me women' while the transgender is stuck as a man wishing it was one. The arguments about transwomen in sport isn't because they actually believe what they're saying, it's just because they resent women and want to see them lose.

It's not about trans people, it's about abolishing gender in general. Not recognizing it is the best way to avoid discrimination.

Only for trans people will it be considered acceptable conduct to find their abusive family members and let them air their bigotry straight at the innocent trans person on national papers as if they have something objective to say, even when the trans person isn't an important figure.

Males and females are different

You are ether a troll or have serval chromosomes