Please tell me how to get more fembrained

please tell me how to get more fembrained

Attached: 1642917181632.png (878x1080, 1.71M)

embrace your malebrain instead

no it actively makes me feel good to be more fembrained

HRT will likely skew you to be more fembrained with time, and the effects are subtle, but definitely there. Don't be afraid to show your emotions, or to like cute things.

honestly good tip, make a new youtube (and other entertainment apps) and try to focus on more female-focused stuff, the algorithm recommending u stuff women typically watch will rub off on you more than you'd think

i don't believe you, i need instructions

You can't.

yes i can i already did it some

i will try this but i did it once and just forgot to even check the second account ever

let hrt make you go crazy and embrace your new emotional depth

Attached: 261738.png (800x600, 214.87K)

then try transitoning it into ur main account maybe

but then it'd have malebrain stuff and defeat the purpose

Get off this board, go to lgbt spaces on reddit or tiktok, join fandoms or use instagram, get female-dominant hobbies and browse those spaces (e.g. kpop, bishonen anime, true crime, skincare)

i mean ultimately the goal is to turn your accounts so fembrained it leeches off on you, you can still have malebrained interests, but there also needs to be female stuff so you can keep getting it in ur head
i dont think having two accounts is the way to go,then you'll just end up mainly using the male accounts as you said, and it'll have less effect since u still get a stream of both. commitment is the way to go

nta but would you say witch stuff, astrology, and female music reviews would be fembrained enough content to eventually help with that stuff

definitely! add on some like maybe female streamers/tubers, vloggers, makeup reviews and tutorials, fashion stuff, maybe like lifestyle things. just add some of that and i'd say ur golden!
more specific hobbies like that are good too i think, but i also think it's good to add some more general stuff too

Eat more processed foods, huff burning plastic and move near a 5G tower

>lgbt spaces on reddit
lmao wat? that's not fembrain , everyone there is a hon

Feel your emotions and really let them run wild, let them guide you, push logic aside and just feel what you feel.
Be a little entitled, you deserve to be.
Dont hesitate to be personal with people, you can talk freely with them, find out how they feel talk with them a little bit.
But do whatever you like really, as a girl your not really judged the same way for weird behavior and can be more free with your actions to a point. You'd just be that goofy girl.

Lobotomise yourself

Attached: 4FF98CCF-1344-4A7F-BC90-0EEA1061FC1B.jpg (848x1036, 128.8K)

They talk fembrained though, and I mean general lgbt spaces, not just mtf. They may look like hons but their typing isnt

Source: am afab and am constantly told my typing is extremely fembrained here so I should know (and it was even more frequent when I was a newfag who previously used lgbt subs on reddit)

Weirdly one of the things that helped a lot for me was reading shoujo/josei/teens love manga. On E it became really easy to connect with and provided some nice fembrained fantasies.

>Feel your emotions and really let them run wild, let them guide you, push logic aside and just feel what you feel. Be a little entitled, you deserve to be
Standard Any Forums misogynist who thinks women are hysterical zero-logic harpies with princess syndrome. Women may be more emotional in general, but they dont have BPD. Then again, I've seen people unironically say here that every woman has BPD. A healthy woman has a level of emotional intelligence, empathy and understanding of social nuance that the average cis straight male does not care to have.
>Dont hesitate to be personal with people, you can talk freely with them, find out how they feel talk with them a little bit
This is also what charismatic men do. They just know how to do it, since it admittedly takes more social skill for men to do it. Men who succeed at it are charismatic, if they fail they are creepy. Women who succeed at it are charismatic, if they fail they are weird or awkward. So yes the failure condition is worse for men, but being skilfully forward is actually the key even for men. Anons here just have zero social awareness so they think the only options are shut-in or creep