/ltg/ late transition general 25+

Younghons on suicide watch edition.

Attached: IMG_20220628_130336.jpg (1080x1192, 434.87K)

huge hon who doesn't pass irl and still looks uncanny in an anglemaxed pic with a wig in front of her face lol lmao even

Are you alright, hon?

Attached: IMG_20220628_130256.jpg (1080x1221, 353.12K)

I've been pretty happy with my results starting almost at 27. Starting at 21 would have been heavenly but the past is in the past. But only forward thinking now.
It's never to late to feminize your body.

Attached: example4u.jpg (1440x2712, 407.19K)

ur tummy is cute

Anyone ever get a job working in a school after transitioning late? How difficult was it? Did they seem suspicious?

I'd pull on that hair while fucking you

started at 27 a few months before 28 and im 29 now i mean im less depressed overall but i will never get over the fact i would've looked pretty decent if i started at like 20 or even like 23

Is that a mark on your mirror or your hips
Depends if you pass ig
Hi ltg
She does look kinda weird there but if she's only 2 months post she's probably all swollen and shit still

Thank you, it's just getting softer these days.
I think a little more weight would do me well, along with most trannies.
With a nice robe of fat cushioning your body, it really will allow you to accentuate a little feminine charm.
Please be gentle user, but I am glad my tiny body can rouse a little forcefulness in you u.u

Attached: 20220329_102054.jpg (2560x1440, 968.71K)

If you pass, your voice is good, and you aren't 6'+ you're most likely fine

If your talking about the nicotine patch, that's on me. That's the only thing I can think of that's a mark.

Well... The thighs are nice I guess
Lmao

????????????

I'm really fucking sick of your posts please use a name

cute!
and yeah I think an extra 10lbs would be perfect for you
i should really get over my fear of overeating, I'd much rather look like a pudgy girl than a anorexic twink :(

Attached: wat.png (650x339, 322.29K)

Started hrt at 29 almost 35 now

Still manmoding a good amount despite d cups

>It's never to late
to be fair, you were born a woman with a penis

>FFS after 8 months of hormones
retardhon

Are you st louis ex junkie

>It's never to late to feminize your body.
I'm 21 and I look way worse than that
or or

Fuck off youngshits we are around 30 years old we are not naturally skinny anymore :(

Just stop eating food

I agree that feels like a pretty short time. How long should you be on HRT before getting FFS do you reckon?

pretty much all women have pudge once they hit 25, being a lanklet is masculine

Idk it's easy enough to tell sometimes if you're gonna need it, like some people have really bad brow/nose/jaw that years of hrt is never gonna fix

Hrts not gonna shrink your browbone

?
Never got this. You either stopped exercising or started eating more

It's the only way to fill the void inside

What's so bad about my posts? I mean I apologize if they bother you that much, but It's just the way I write.
The only difference between this and my other post was 17 pounds and a another year of HRT.
It's really hard to get any fat distribution when your an extremely skinny twink.
I highly recommend gaining weight, you can always lose it if you find it's not to your liking.
Besides you'll look adorable, from twink to a lady~
You got work with what you have user.
Can always feminize from wherever you start...
Yes that's me my dear from across the pond.
Have you started HRT already?

Attached: 20201001_182747.jpg (2448x3264, 1.64M)

> have you started hrt yet
user, now I hate to be mean but isn’t that an obvious question? Why would I be sad otherwise

Anyway you pass too

You're really fucking obnoxious in every way. Again, please use a name.

yeah u definitely look better with some fat on your hips and tummy
i feel like most people either overeat or starve themselves when they're sad and anxious, unfortunately i'm the second one
the thought of food just makes me sick sometimes and if anything e decreased my appetite