I got a haircut, it was my first time going to a hairdresser instead of a barber, and i trusted them

i got a haircut, it was my first time going to a hairdresser instead of a barber, and i trusted them
they started slow, and then they really quickly just took 6 or 7 inches off my hair
i look in the mirror and it's just man man man, and i can't explain how much i want to kill myself right now, i genuinely might go to the er so that i don't cut myself to death
i was comfortable repressing, but now i'm just a fucking man, and i'm going to be a man for at least like half a year
i want to die so fucking bad

Attached: B2747009-B3E5-4222-8707-E9FE811A60DA.jpg (850x535, 76.61K)

Fucking rip

It's just hair user:(
I get your anguish but it will grow back. Stop repressing now btw, this is a nice chance for you to take care of your hair as it grows back

You should have specified what you wanted done for your haircut. I feel bad for you but, hair will grow back.

it's not just hair, it's fucking everything
it's the only change i have to help me cope, it's the only thing that makes me not just a fucking man
i don't know how to cope right now, and idk how much longer i can take it
and i can't troon out, i just can't
i did, i told him please maintain the length, i said it to his face and he ignored me, my hair was wet so i could see how much he was taking off, and when i noticed, it was too late

I got a hair cut for the first time in 6 years. I asked them to layer it with only 1 inch, otherwise I dont want anything but to trim the splits.

They cut off an inch and layed it up 3 inches.
Fuck hairdressers, it's why I stopped going as a child, and I will never let them touch my hair again.
Should start some estradiol, while you wait for that hair to grow back. I feel your pain, death to that woman.

a few months ago i specified, showed even a photo with a line DON'T CUT SHORTER
and she of course cut shorter. she's partially justified by the fact my hair were wet and looked longer than they are when dry. next time i will refuse to have my hair cut wet. or better - there won't be next time and my hair will grow to the ground.

That's the right attitude, dont give them the power to alter your beautiful lockes, let it grow past your butt and angelic in your beauty.

>not feminine enough to pass with a pixie cut
>not assertive enough to give precise requests to your stylist
>not trutrans enough to be experienced with salons as a pre-transition feminine man
it's ogre OP

it was a fucking man, and this just makes me hate men even fucking more, they are genuinely evil
i need to learn to cut my own hair but i really want to fucking kill myself rn, i don't fucking know how much longer i can take it
i'm just sitting here, on the verge of tears trying to stop myself from crying
i literally gave him a picture and told him not to fuck with the length and he just fucking ignored me
and i'm not even trying to pass

lmao that's what you get for trusting a hairdresser.

That's rough user, and some evil shit. I've heard so many horror stories on top of my own, I will never be using there services again.
Be strong user, your beautiful hair will grow once again, and no filthy hairdresser will ever take that away from you again.

Those people are inhumane scum, and murder would be fair retaliation.

i just don't know what to do, my hair looked like shit but i loved it
i loved looking at it, twirling it, touching it
now it's just fucking gone
i don't know how to cope

I know, sometimes long hair doesn't need to by styled for you to love it. It's your hair, messy or not. Any time your nervous it's there to comfort you, your face is always adorned by it...
It feels so alien with it gone.

user, I dont know what you can do to be at peace until it's grown out a bit.
But since it's such a fresh pain, I'd suggest taking a long nap now, and forgot about life for a moment. Take a valium if you must.
Just something to give you a little peace, if for just a moment.

Sorry that happened. As a longhaired (albeit masculine male) person it enrages me when they don't follow my instructions, I can easily imagine them seeing someone with some male secondary sex characteristics and going "oh cool I guess I can just give this person a guy haircut".

I pretty much avoid letting anyone touch my hair unless I'm desperate. Kill all barbers.

i fucking refreshed the page so now i need rewrite this shit
i just feel so awful, i don't have any valium and i'm not sure if i can sleep
i've been quitting alcohol, because it's something i struggle with, but tonight i've relapsed
i'm calling around and i'm trying to find a dealer, i don't know what i want, but i know i need something
it's not just that it's short, it also just looks like shit, it looks like they took the haircut i wanted and subtracted six inches
last night was the worst night of my life, i titled my journal "27/06/22 First earnest consideration of suicide"
so i thought i'd get a haircut to cheer myself up, and now everything has gotten even worse
i just don't know what to do
i literally paid extra to go to a hairdresser, just so i could try and avoid this happening
i was just so excited, and now i don't know what to do

Idk what to tell you user, but please be careful if your seeking drugs while already drunk.
Just be considerate to how much your taking, and of what.
I try to imagine if my hair got hacked off, and I'd lose it just as much as you.
But it's not something to lose your life over as awful as it is. So just try and be careful user.

i'm gonna drunk drive to get some weed
i was looking for benzos and shrooms but nobody is fucking responding to me
i'm so close to just suicide rn, that literally anything, even drug od, would be superior
i do not know how to fucking cope
how do i go on?

i started growing my hair out and avoided barbers like the pest

im at a point where id rather just cut my own hair than let those pests fuck up what ive curated throughout the years

user please dont try to get some shrooms right now, you'll have a full on break down.
I'd wish you wouldn't go driving but if you must just be careful...
I know your trying to cope, but you never wanna get a DUI, or wreck your care or anything awful driving drunk brings.

If you do get your weed and stay home and relax for a moment...
I have one idea for coping, but now may not be the time to discuss that.

please tell me
if i can't cope i might relapse into some of my even worse habits
i need literally anything, this is effecting me a million times more than i aniticpated
i'm gonna go get weed soon, but i'll stay with this thread
nobody ik knows about any of these feelings of mine, to them it's just fucking hair
nobody gets it except Any Forums