Trans woman say they don't want to be fetishised. But what do they mean by this?

Trans woman say they don't want to be fetishised. But what do they mean by this?

Attached: 5f00276cb1bab875e6f4250b21bfac05.jpg (600x601, 29.17K)

I don't care as long as you treat me well and buy me stuff

They want to be loved despite being trans, not because of it. Do you have any physical deformities, like a missing arm or club foot or something? Imagine you manage to find someone that likes you even though you have that weird/disgusting physical issue. And later on you find out that no, they actually just have a fetish for like, licking nubs, and if it weren't for that quality that you hate about yourself they wouldn't be with you.

That's the kind of situation we want to avoid.

Buy the stuff by yourself.

It really sucks when you're talking to a guy and you can tell the only reason he's talking to you at all is to get nudes. I miss when my body was normal and not just something men use to get themselves off.

Would trans woman be ok with it if you preferred them over cis woman, because they get more out of anal and you are into it?

No, that’s what men are for

Why would I want to have nudes when I can get the whole woman?

Gay

What do you mean by this?

you want succy succy you pay a few buccy buccy

That's prostitution.

NTA but I'd be fine with that, that's more about compatibility the way I see it

I really don't know dude, I guess some guys just like that

Ok.

cis men need to stop trying to rape me

Stop fetishising cis men.

Attached: zoomer-crying.png (259x195, 7.78K)

They mean they want you to see them as a cis woman.

They don't seem to mind when a cis guy wants a cis girl knowing she has a pussy, but if a cis guy wants a trans girl knowing she's got a dick, omg omg it's fetish creepy she is NOT just a penis she is a HUMAN BEING

They want extreme validation which means basically thought control, it's not ok to see them as a woman with a dick, you have to see them as a woman without a dick. In fact even if she's had bottom surgery you're still not allowed to see her as a woman who has had bottom surgery. You have to see her as a 100% fertile cis woman and if you don't get her pregnant that's on you, sicko. Kill yourself sick pervert chaser.

I wish I was making this up.

That’s literally every relationship ever. Men always pay one way or another, at least with prostitution there’s no mind games.

Imagine actually convincing yourself that this what trans people want
How about you actually talk to people instead of basing your knowledge on unhinged Twitter/Any Forums ramblings and right wing media

No, it's literally as simple as trans women wanting to be loved for reasons OTHER THAN their dick. You can be into transwomen for the penis but only if it means you also actually love the person and aren't using them just to fulfill your fetish without any emotional attachment.

Love? What’s that? t.Chaser

>if it weren't for that quality that you hate about yourself they wouldn't be with you.

Im completely okay with that. As long as we do other shit besides sex that's cool. Guys can like chicks for having big tits and not be assholes. Same with chasers.