Why did a cis man wearing a soiled diaper show up to a pride parade and shake his ass at children...

Why did a cis man wearing a soiled diaper show up to a pride parade and shake his ass at children? Why did he receive applause from the crowd? What does this have to do with pride?

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1541445851557416960

Attached: q5iEaASEYwPpH3g9.jpg (828x1036, 102.75K)

the emperor has no clothes

Attached: 1 ldRmIcnmhWGZRUwLGDr5vw.jpg (504x271, 36.06K)

idk user, he's proud about it i guess

was there another question you actually meant to ask or ?

>libsoftiktok

Also what children

>diapilled and based
you were weaned wearing a diaper and if you live long enough you will die in one. he’s already accepted his fate, have you?

Attached: F7EF767E-7086-41EE-9099-A6B61B4F76A6.jpg (576x864, 397.5K)

the ones standing a few feet away from him in the video

Attached: omgyass.jpg (408x329, 43.52K)

>>libsoftiktok
>Ha! You almost made me acknowledge glaring flaws in my ideology, but I see you used a source I don't like! Better luck next time, kiddo!

Disgusting. Yet another great reminder that the "kink at pride" crowd should be excised

grim reaper keeping it real by reminding us that everyone borne will one day die

>NOOOOO YOU CANT HAVE FAT OLD MEN TWERK IN THEIR SOILED DIAPERS IN FORNT OF CHILDREN THATS LITERALLY LE PEDOPHILIA NOOOOO

Pride has always been a way for certain groups to make the gay community look awful, I have no idea why so many gay people allow themselves to be painted this way.

Pride is flooded with the dregs of the gay community and are held up as exemplars of you all to normies everywhere.

The Venn diagram of trannies and pedos is a perfect circle. Thats why.

Why is everybody there so fucking FAT AND UGLY? where are all the hot muscle gays?

that's not a tranny though

I got into a retared internet argument about this the other day. All I was saying is that if people are gonna act like this you don't allow kids in. Turns out the woman I was arguing with has worn a sexualised school uniform and a girl scout uniform.
Also all the people I was arguing with were 30 year old white women heh

Who cares? There's literally no harm done and nothing indecent about that.

Same mindset. It identifies as a baby and wants to perform for children

in palm springs and fort lauderdale (and sitges and mykonos)

Attached: circuit party men.jpg (540x720, 78.63K)

>Why is everybody there so fucking FAT AND UGLY? where are all the hot muscle gays?
It's Minnesota. Everyone younger and hotter probably travelled out of state to somewhere cooler.

>nothing indecent about that.
nigga you C A N N O T be serious right now

I just want to look cute and hang out with other cute guys.
Why do we suffer boomers to live?