Being a jaw/chin hon is the fucking worst, its literally impossible to be cute with a triangle shaped head...

being a jaw/chin hon is the fucking worst, its literally impossible to be cute with a triangle shaped head. You can't even be a twinkhon of you have a big chin/jaw, you're instantly a hon.

>just get ffs!
having a big jaw is so ugly that it virtually guarantees that no chaser will ever love you and pay for it. Personally, my only option is to save up for years and years. Assuming I save 1k a month (upper limit of what I can do) that's 2 years, and that's not even including orchi+BA which I also need.

fuccccbetksisabrnruakretnsybrkr tetbtnutntbtytkbsnfbsetbse

I HATE BEING TRANS
pic related, infamous cis jaw/chin hon, look at how having a long face and a big jaw ruined this poor woman.

Attached: 1656406291755.jpg (600x893, 92.78K)

>mfw no fellow jawhons to share my feels

fellow jawhon coming through
i hate it so much I still wear a mask everywhere bc of it

Iktf

Attached: inCollage_20211015_135257585.jpg (1920x2367, 521.19K)

wait are you literally me? what the fuck

>just get ffs
Isn't like big or at least wide jaw/chin/mandible unfixable? I was looking into it, because I have that and hate it (I prefer v shaped jawlines), but there didn't seem to be enough decent results available that prove it can be fixed unlike every other part of face aside from eyes
t.gay male on estrogens

Attached: 22391153983a276fe7bf23c9866d71a7.jpg (2880x1800, 202.68K)

it should be fixable, there are hundreds of examples of korean surgeons removing massive amounts of jaw bone

>being a jaw/chin hon is the fucking worst
just wear a covid mask

>suwalls??
you should look into Japanese/Korean surgeons. I won't.
Because it's all I have left to hope for.
enjoy the hrt btw

Kek. I was looking around v line, but the results weren't promising (main problem for me is massive width, not merely square ends, length or something like butt chin)
>enjoy hrt
So 8 months of nothing?
Just because some people can spare more bone, doesn't mean everyone can. There seems to be limit how much you can cut due to teeth and worst of all I need jaw narrowing, not simply rounding out the ends

>being a jaw/chin hon is the fucking worst, its literally impossible to be cute with a triangle shaped head. You can't even be a twinkhon of you have a big chin/jaw, you're instantly a hon.
the worst thing is having an oval / rounded small head. I can't get jaw reduction since I'd look absolutely terrible - both for the upper part of my head and the overall head size

>nothing
what were you expecting, also do you have estrogen insensitivity?
strange to not have any effects by now.
but you've probably already made threads on the topic...
good luck with late-blooming hrt?

At very least better skin, at most looking prettier. Doubt about insensivity since I get high levels of e2 on small dose and I did have tit growth

Have you heard of topical prog cream? Not sure if it's more effective than estrogen cream. Might be, not there yet.
I'll make more skincare threads once i go off the deep end.
If it works for someone off hrt it might have some improvements to you, not expecting miracles though.
Fat distribution could still soften your facial features over time, I wouldn't give up hope just yet.
You've heard all this before no doubt.

A "big jaw" means two very different things for a whitie and an asian person lmfao.

You'd get extreme nerve damage having surgery with how crazy white people jaws are.

thank you for sharing your knowledge ;-;

>prog
I refuse to take it since I already have problems with high dht despite supressed t as is (still losing hair) and I take bica to deal with (will add duta if it's not enough)
Giga jaw in white terms, sonny

it's just as weak as estrogen cream in cosmetics, I'm not even talking prescription stuff.
there was a bottle with hemp oil and a bunch of other ingredients in it posted recently. I'll see if I can find it.
Doubt it'll get into your bloodstream, but I'm not trying to convince you.
I just think we're talking about different things.

If by prog you meant progesterone then I referred to that as peogesterone can convert into dht through different pathway

that's the one.
didn't realise even the diluted concentration in the cosmetics would get converted.

>PHIWW MITCHEW, WHATCHU FINK UR DOIN SHOWIN UR MUG AROUND ERE