Why does this closet tranny still pretend to be upset over this shit when she's already admitted to growing boobs...

why does this closet tranny still pretend to be upset over this shit when she's already admitted to growing boobs. like what is the actual point of staying in the closet now? self denial? money? i'm genuinely confused

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

She thinks it's why people like her. Alsonshe is incredibly agp so maybe she just doesn't want to make the trans community look bad idk

i guess Finn's niche of "i'm a straight cis male guys trust me" while girlmoding is too valuable a commodity. rather than be another basic trans ho on the internet

probably just lying for money. i don't know them tho beyond posts about them on here so ask a fan ig.

I guess it does all come back to the AGP. Finn must have had endless boners just from looking in the mirror.

Attached: AGP.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Its gonna be a twist when finn reveals he was born female

I mean it is. If she was just a random attractive trans girl gamer, she'd still pull views - but she'd have competition. Cis male femboy on the other hand? It's a wide open field.

Yeah but they are the same thing lol. Like defonetly it tricks people but those people have no brain

They aren't the same thing because the audience doesn't view it as the same thing. Subjectivism in art and all that.

>those people have no brain
You could've just called it a streamer audience.

he didnt grow boobs
hes using a new technique he learned from @juicyboytv

i for one am eager to figure this shit out too it looks so good

>age 29
British genetics kek

>what is the actual point of staying in the closet now?
probably parents would disown them because religion

that's usually the problem with closeted folk

why is this board so obsessed with this groomer?

she is extremely agp and gigamalebrained, besides being a gynephile, so shed be a transbian. shes literally every negative transbian stereotype, except shes attractive and hasnt gone full degen, other than wearing agp clothes and saying "oh god im so fucking hot" all the time.

shes probably not transitioning since itd give a bad name 2 the trans community, besides idk if shes even dysphoric. shes definitely agp, but she hasnt shown any signs of gender dysphoria, other than wanting 2 look female, but that could just be agp. she seems like a cis male agp. also a straight male crossdresser is more attractive than an agp transbian.

Is it possible to learn this power

Attached: 9AC16B3E-DA01-4DD2-BDA3-F71BD8E2371D.jpg (800x450, 45.5K)

he's jerking off in front of the mirror. he posted a mirror selfie a while back and his mirror was very dirty.

>he didnt grow boobs
yes he did. he's been on hrt ever since he posted that topless pic

correct. you can even see the presence of tits in his recent shitty minecraft videos. he's not really trying to hide it anymore.

>he's not really trying to hide it anymore.
na he is. that's why yesterday's stream was a complete waste of time. he already wore the fake tits before putting on the outfit. most people that would realise what's going on won't watch the minecraft garbage + he can't really hide them anyway when wearing a t-shirt

Attached: 1656439358912.jpg (707x530, 77.58K)

>that topless pic
source plz
i want to suck her tiny boyboobs

>source plz
its on his instagram @rosetwitch

here you go

>instagram
fuck that website

Attached: 1656441399569.jpg (923x1200, 164.34K)

I didn't post the actual picture because I got banned the last time I did.

>it’s another groomer thread

Attached: 81FA436B-AE50-46DA-8643-078CB2647575.png (1724x1220, 1.82M)

>it's another schizoposter

wtf what reason did they give?

He looks like a boy in that pic.

Posting nudity on a SFW board.