Your chaser tells you he has a crossdressing fetish

>your chaser tells you he has a crossdressing fetish

Attached: b0147dcd1190b5f1ee582e20311caa7c.jpg (432x432, 19.85K)

??

"Ok cool it was fun while it lasted hope you find your own chaser someday friend"
-leave forever, I'm the only one who's allowed to want to be a girl >:

it was over before it even started
99% of chasoids are reppers
they will all john 50 at age 50

When you put it like that it seems really cruel but basically yes.

Keep a close eye on your estradiol pills OP. Another case of the GAMP to AGAMP pipeline, he’s gonna troon out and go transbian any day now.

Is the 'chaser is a repper' meme true? its posted so often about here but I have yet to meet one chaser who wants cock in his ass, let alone want to be a girl.

Attached: really.png (350x298, 136.6K)

I'm going to have to stop seeing him arent I? Fucks sake.

yes t. chaser since puberty

t4t transbians all started out as regular chasoids

wait do you guys not like this??

People date men because they are attracted to masculinity.
Weird, its hard for me to imagine going so far as to alter your gender for what is essentially a fetish (not trying to dehumanize trannies here, don't get mad)
maybe I'm too well adjusted for this board.

Attached: 1d0bbc734be35175019940e5b0f8235cf618581c_hq.jpg (600x420, 85.08K)

The better question is whether anyone on this board would admit that that's how they began to troon out. If it's so common a happenstance there must be at least a handful on this board...

most of us hate what we see in the mirror

i'm 6'1", conventionally attractive, i'm happy with every card I've been dealt, but I'd still change teams. I wouldn't troon out like these mf though.

No, it's weird. I don't want a tranny fag I want a man.

its the prototypical mtf experience

>Is the 'chaser is a repper' meme true? its posted so often about here but I have yet to meet one chaser who wants cock in his ass, let alone want to be a girl.
chaser-to-transbian pipeliner here. it doesn't apply to every chaser, but it does apply to a huge percentage, yeah

>People date men because they are attracted to masculinity.
I'm a straight cis top HRT femboy and this post just made me realize it's over

I just want a big juicy throbbing shenis down my throat, why is that such a problem.

thanks god all the tranner that tried to give me a crossdressing fetish didn't successed

Don't feel down user "Straight cis top HRT femboy" sounds absolutely perfect to me, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Aren't most trannies at least a little bisexual?

Im not. I'm a gynephilic bi woman, I like women (cis or trans), and also men who look almost like women. Just date weird bi girls. Disclaimer: we might want to peg you, although I'm pretty sure most of us are vers so you can still top sometimes. Also, most of us are fujo, meaning either we are in east asia or we dont go out that much or both.

put on the dress

why do they always say that(and why most of them want me to put cat ears on too?)

Don't take what I said too seriously bud, its just an overgeneralization, outliers exist, I'm sure some bi girls or fujos are into that

Attached: ea94116215cafb1b52f8c497706932cc.jpg (637x867, 124.73K)