YOU FREAKS MADE ME WANT TO BECOME INCONTINENT AND BE FORCED INTO DIAPERS, FUCKING APOLOGISE IMIDIATELY

YOU FREAKS MADE ME WANT TO BECOME INCONTINENT AND BE FORCED INTO DIAPERS, FUCKING APOLOGISE IMIDIATELY

Attached: 1654157654784.png (590x429, 70.18K)

Never trust the internet desu.

i thought i totaly avoided getting gaslit into it, but then way after the worst of the diaper meming was over i realised i had an omorashi kink, and it quickly developed into a diaper thing. im not even into abdl, it's just the humiliation of being forced into them due to my weak bladder that drives me insane

Attached: 1655666748019.jpg (1920x1325, 573.5K)

i'm glad i got gaslit into thinking incest was hot instead of diapers

thank god

it's worth it trust me

is it? im so scared to actualy indulge it, but the idea of a cute pink patterned diaper under my dark clothes and my embarassed whimpers as i shamefully fail to make it to the bathroom just drives me wild. i want the kind of bf who will intentionaly order drinks too big for me just so he can watch me squirm and wet myself in public and it feels so wrong but i need it bad

Attached: 1654268464584.jpg (736x736, 59.96K)

>i want the kind of bf
>bf
oh thank god you're not a transbian, I hope more straight trannies get into diapers so diaperfags stop being associated with us
t. transbian who hates diaperfags with a passion

Your the weirdo pissing yourself >.>
Feel's good peeing upwards of 25+ times a day and being immune to the diaper trannies.

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou i cant even go to the bathroom anymore without fantasizeing about being mocked and teased for not being able to hold it. the times ive wet myself in the tub felt better than actual orgasms, i hate this so much

Attached: __original_drawn_by_watakarashi__sample-adf5f0bcadc642895595fcf3e228f679-1.jpg (850x1184, 144.18K)

OP it's not fair. Why do you tranners keep making me so horny, I don't chase but girls pissing themselves is my weakness and it makes me wanna fuck you.

Attached: 82ea6ba157cfa2fb6ff6da541716d67ebbc5c8d0.jpg (1448x2048, 665.73K)

i hate it. im laying in bed with a towel folded under me pressing on my bladder because the shame and embarassment of wetting myself feels so much better than even cumming. i should be fantasizeing about practicly anything else, but instead i just want somone tell me how cute and pathetic i look squirming and crying in the little puddle ive made. ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE NORMAL

Attached: 1138878b07cc42d33fca4a349d3334ec.jpg (736x736, 55.57K)

Oh My Fucking Godz

I try to think of myself as straight and it's my first time on Any Forums. Now I just read this thread and I'm hard and about to jerk off all over myself.

> ITS NOT FAIR I WANNA BE NORMAL
What, wouldn't it be much nicer having a guy look deeply into your eyes as he applies a gentle pressure against your bladder with his hand, telling you what a good girl you are while giving into the sweet release. Him teasing you over the mess you just made before leaning into a deep and passionate kiss, taking you right then and there.

Attached: 857f71587f5fb91f8e5c45b4ed8c6525b05f6f83.jpg (2480x2010, 3.99M)

Wow that's kind of twisted lol.
I am glad your atleast enjoying it so much.
I would never look down on you, if it's that yummy for you.

please dont say things like that, it only fuels my wierd little kinks. im already scared of the dark and going to the bathroom alone at night. all i would need is some waterproof sheets and i could squirm in bed until im sniffling from shame in a warm puddle. night after night of giving in is sure to make my bladder weaker and maybe after a while i wouldnt be able to hold it durring the day. god i hate that i find it hot but it's all i can think about

if you're incontient then that's that.
if you don't want diapers then there's incontinence pads. it suck but deal with it. it's a medical issue you need to adapt to.

Too bad, I enjoy making anons smile, or orgasm, or both. Remember to stay hydrated~
Also, I am not sure if you can unlearn continence for good. I would suspect you can re-learn it too. Of course, I wouldn't mind helping

Attached: bfb48cf954164f854a571d7e807b1fcb667d8440.jpg (2048x1539, 325.12K)

>Remember to stay hydrated~
i will..... i definately want to unlearn it for a while. i dont understand it, i should justvwant normal sex, but i cant get over the feeling of my panties, and better yet, the pamts im wearing over them becomeing warm and wet, and feeling myself tremble with embarassment and pleasure, and the way it runs down the insides of my thighs
. but oh my god i love it so much. even right now, it feels so pathetic but so wonderful with my eyes watered up and the warm wet feeling between my legs. i dont even have to touch myself i juat have to let the desperation overtake me and its pure bliss

Attached: __hisakawa_hayate_idolmaster_and_2_more_drawn_by_shiwa_siwaa0419__sample-8429df028918d53ec8a45e89b634134e.jpg (850x1478, 180.59K)

You're such an adorable little degenerate. Godspeed!

Attached: ac9cf0901dda6caff0da48d10a135f791071b575.jpg (1536x2048, 285.52K)

not OP but what if I actually am incontinent?
do I have any chance of getting a BF who isn't fetish diaper freak? or do I just need to settle because nobody else will be okay with it?

imagine making out with a guy and letting go while on his lap, the look on his face when the wetness starts to soak into his jeans from your crotch....

im sorry for being like this...
him petting my hair, gently laughing and telling me it's all ok and to just let go. him heling me get cleaned up and changing me into the spare clothes we both know i cant leave the house without anymore. only so he can pester me that i need to drink more, just so he can watch me squirm and cry all over again. needing to wear diapers to bed to make sure i dont ruin out mattress. never making it through a single day without an accident...

Attached: 1616167983329.jpg (800x979, 86.26K)