I want to kill myself

Attached: 1652771105451.jpg (640x640, 83.4K)

i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i ant to die i want to die i want to die i want to di i awnt to die i want to die i ant to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i ant to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die iewant to die i ant to die i want to diee i want to die i want to die i want to die i wanto die i nwat to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i ant to die i want to die i ant to die i want to die i wanto to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i wantt to die i want to die i want to die I want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die i want to die

what happened? did you spill your choccy milk?

i'm close to suiing soon..

why?

mood
but it passes just don't do anything stupid for a bit yeah

late transitioned ewlp

yeah thats exactly what happened obviously
>but it passes
lmao
>don't do anything stupid
>for a bit
lmao

i was suicidal since i was fucking 10 it doesn't pass and it would be stupid to not kill myself right now because there is nothing for me in this life i should just kill myself already

what's going on, OP? explain pls

lol i don't even know what to tell you
my life sucks
hrt isn't working, not that i had any hope for it to work in the first place
0 hope for the future, i thought that maybe hrt will change this but no, of course not. so there is no reason to stay alive anymore

how long have you been on it for? give it more time

Hope is simply a choice. The Graver the peril, the greater the hope. Hope is not a virtue but a means to self preservation. Hope also costs nothing, it's not happiness, it's perfectly attainable. All you have to do is to want and you are a hopeful person. Huff enough hopium and you might become an optimistic person and genuinely believe things will turn out well. From there, happiness is within reach.

7 months
>give it more time
it's too late for me, my body is already ruined by T. and my levels are bad and idk what to do about it. i don't even want to do anything desu, i wish I couldn't start hrt in the first place. there is literally no reason to wait, hrt wouldn't do shit, even if my levels were great. that's just how it is with everything in my life. nothing I want works. i hope my suicide won't be one of those things

>From there, happiness is within reach
being dead is better than being happy

SHUT_UP_DONNY#3240 hey msg if you want to talk ok.

ty but i shouldn't talk to anyone, i should be alone

have you tried
not being on a hondose??

man moding is shit but good levels at least helped my mood alot

what country do you live in, if you don't mind saying? or the general geographic region

7 months is still not that long in the scheme of things. cis girls don't undergo puberty in just 7 months, for example

pls don't kill yourself

Gun is most foolproof, heroin is least painful, rope is least expensive.

my hrt as working for some time, ~1 month ago i noticed that my face got a little more masculine than before and breast growth slowed down, i thought im just imagining things but turns out my T got higher for literally no reason and idk how to change my hrt now. different people give different advise, i don't have a doc or anything and yeah

>what country do you live in
Russia :)(
>cis girls don't undergo puberty in just 7 months
cis girls don't look like disgusting masculine monsters, and my bones are already ruined by T and are not going back no matter how much hrt I take
>pls don't kill yourself
there is no reason for me to stay alive. literally no reason.

why dont you
play runescape with me instead lets get this motherfucking pet amirite lets gooooooooooo

Attached: 1280px-Penance_Pet.png (1280x957, 265.21K)

check your email

talk to some people in /hrtgen/, they may be able to help