Why is this even a slogan?

The first question people are going to have is "wait there are trans kids??" followed by "why the hell is it illegal to trans kids??". This is perhaps the dumbest political slogan. It's a complete loser. Don't talk about kids and transness. It just doesn't fucking work

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,black_triblend.jpg (750x1000, 152.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/florida-teachers-protect-trans-kids-shirt-prompts-parent-complaints-1694505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

legal*

Im guessing it means to protect trans kids. Thats just a guess tho.

It's like an announcement that people are grooming kids to be trans

That's absurd, lol.

f you take it as a foregone conclusion than gender dysphoria doesn't occur naturally then yeah sure it does
but anyone who things that is going to be against trannies no matter what so nobody is catering political slogans to them, being that they're also a minority in the us.
you're a little slow in the head, huh?

You're missing the fact that many people support trans rights and the allowing trans people to legally transition because they believe it isn't hurting anyone and that ADULTS should be able to express themselves as they want. This is the continuation of the same type of thinking that led many to support gay rights - it's not hurting anyone and adults should be able to do whatever they want. That totally changes when you include kids into the mix. How do we know the kids aren't going through a phase? What if they've been peer pressured? Conservatives are trying to make it about kids because that's been their most successful line of attack. Many classically lib suburban parents don't want their kids to troon out. So why would you play into their fears? It is absolutely retarded. No one is going to come out to defend this.

It's a call to allies to not abandon our most vulnerable.

>INB4 'Muh groomer'
Literally doesn't matter. You're all unhinged psychopaths trying to equate helping an opressed minority acess healthcare with pedophilia. There is no reconsilliation to be had with you. Your massive scale pedojacketing protects pedophiles by making it totally possible that any given person who cries out 'groomer' is just a right wing lunaric.

If you're still not convinced: newsweek.com/florida-teachers-protect-trans-kids-shirt-prompts-parent-complaints-1694505

My god you are retarded. I'm literally on your side and I'm telling you this is a fucking political loser. You're being baited into screaming "TRANS KIDS" to the biggest voting demographic - parents. You want to reverse state laws against trans kids? Then win some fucking elections first. You're not going to win elections by alienating parents.

Is it wrong? Do trans kids not exist?
>You want to reverse state laws against trans kids? Then win some fucking elections first
Yeah, we'll win support for trans people by shutting up about them good thinking retard.
Do you think the civil rights movement had the muxury of 'not alienating white people'? MLK died unpopular.
You're the politically ineffective one. Bigots don't ought to be apeased and not alienated at any cost, they need to be overcome.

autism moment
it's literally just saying to defend kids who are trans

Conceding your opponents main argument isn't the right call. It's best for trans people to say protect trans kids and stand firm. Honestly it's more about the trans kids than anyone else. If there had been a visible gay or tans rights movement when i was a kid, my life would have been vastly improved. I was suffering until i could read about being trans in my teens.

Protecting trans kids means protecting their joy and innocence, supportive parents, doctors and teachers. Not people who try to shame kids out of it or force them to repress because no kid is benefitted by being told they aren't good enough.

And when you meet fully transitioned youngshits-- some of them have never known the hatred, discrimination, and misery of being misgendered. Their quality of life is so much better, they haven't been emotionally hollowed out yet.

>Conceding your opponents main argument isn't the right call.
This. Always call out transphobes. Always bring up what they get wrong.

>If there had been a visible gay or tans rights movement when i was a kid, my life would have been vastly improved. I was suffering until i could read about being trans in my teens.
We need to emphasize this point.

Your inability to think of trans people without thinking about fucking them, your inability to think about kids without thinking of fucking them, you're telling us more about yourself than I think you intended bro. See a doctor and quit projecting.

Also a good point Go on the offensive. Point out the motives and implications of transphobe thinking, not just why they're factually wrong.

They will always use personal attacks and rhetoric. Teach them who has the high ground.

I think its because in the rare instances where there are trans kids often times grown adults will basically abuse them in horrific ways, harass and stalk them, which is evil.
transitioning children is also evil, but its important to keep in mind that theyre children and abusing them isnt fighting globohomo, its fighting a child victimized by globohomo

>transitioning children is also evil

What other medical treatment is evil for children to receive?

If any.

>hurr durr you want to fuck kids

Yeah that's totally my projection right? It's not like republicans won the Virgins governorship by invoking the "protect our kids" playbook against CRT, sexuality, and gender identity being taught in schools. It's not like republicans in Florida and Texas are enacting laws using the same exact argument right? Yeah it must be just me projecting. I'm sure youll

*you'll win many elections in the future because it's all projection and not a real and effective line of attack against trans people

anti-psychotics

Whether or not it is wrong is beside the point. It's a political loser to talk about trans kids. I'm not saying don't advocate for trans people. There are certain issues that elicit broad sympathy. Increased hate crimes, discrimination in the work place, and access to healthcare for trans adults are all issues that would garner mass support. Trans kids generate mass resistance because most parents don't want their kids to start taking hormones and puberty blockers.