At what point do we admit we're all pedophiles that get off on hurting children?

At what point do we admit we're all pedophiles that get off on hurting children?

Attached: 1656395454556.jpg (897x1125, 136.43K)

Never got the total asspain people have over puberty blockers

these posts arent relevant to me child abuse is not what i partake in i have a mental disorder that causes me to think im female

cis kids use puberty blockers all the time lol don't have a heart attack

man remember when we were watching power rangers… wtf

If you don’t have a sex hormone running through your body, you’re more susceptible to demonic possession. This is the goal of these people: to have demon children they can fuck. Demons love sex, after all.

but i lost my virginity when i wasnt on blockers

This is the trans agenda. I for one welcome our diaper overlords

Attached: 1655867918003.jpg (900x675, 73.64K)

How young were you and how old was the tranny that molested you?

The demon was already inside you. You’re not even a real person. You’re a demon that has lived as human for so long you have forgotten your origin.

I was 17 and fucked a friend of mine in the ass while high on MDMA. It was ok.

Attached: 1655215346472.jpg (1000x982, 71.95K)

Wow a boy is going to live a life exactly like a girl, how evil and awful. I cant really imagine what's so bad about it, giving a boy a lifestyle of a woman... a young gay boy I might add.

This way he can grow up to a be a woman in the inside of society, rather than a faggot on the outside of society.

He needs to grow up fully male so we can call him a disgusting freak hon troomer who is ruining women's sports and the world

>we

I am god.

Attached: 11111.jpg (400x400, 28.53K)

>doing mdma at 17
the fuck is wrong with you muricans ?
are murican parents 100% the boomer meme where they dont give a shit about their children ?wtf

glownigger get lynched

We already know you are, Any Forums, we already know.

I'm a kiwi

so this is a problem most of the anglosphere has ?

unironically yes

you were watched constantly by your parents at 17?

Is that what needs to be done? A little humiliation first? Make sure he'll never really be well adjusted? Now that seems evil u.u

There's no way of telling which children are legitimately trans for life, and separating them from children that are going through a phase. Gambling on your child's future so you can r/eddit post for likes is not a good look.

last time i did tranny jannies banned me

Attached: 1655943343732.jpg (960x1200, 174.37K)

>1% who aren't trans stop taking puberty blockers then, and then their original hormones come back.

did the kid want to transition or was it another case of parent forcing opinions onto them?

>99% accuracy rate
Yaaaah I'll go ahead and say you made that up.