/gaygen/ - Heartstopper Edition

Have you watched it yet /gg/? Did you like it?

Previous

Attached: tumblr_d65d27caddbf6a4343fdb3459606d2e4_f25ec072_400.gif (400x222, 3.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RopeTrainKeep/status/1535825205028872192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, yes

no, no

worst fujo shit yet

I haven't watched. Should I?
I started watching Queer as Folk recently and it's cheesy but entertaining

No and no
Watch this instead

Attached: AAAABbZyL2DMLX_mByrnFLDGX_bGcRcxcH0A8385U0tkMfJXKvXbhqxI5CRIOoyerP69VMPjO_Raxm0Qx2bzkOIqLslyS8wP6hBB5dKCcdb-OaEugI6gHqJPF7UffrVe8-u7W3kF6A.jpg (450x630, 82.74K)

is woef one of the trooned out? either way king is gender neutral

i dont care what anyone says
i love diet coke

its so weird and metallic, this is what youd get if you described coke to an alien

Ok, you want to hear the truth? I didn't really invent solar panels. My favorite flavor isn't saffron, it's mayonnaise. I wish there was mayonnaise gum. When I see a child's bike unattended I steal it. I still don't know who Barack Obama is. I didn't write the Sublime song Santeria...Sublime did.

Attached: 14zd637kg4a61.png (1360x714, 550.48K)

deltykins choccy wokkie milkies make me uwu

a bisexual broke her heart and she trooned out. oldest story in the world -_-

Nah, those movies that are just catnip for boring white bottoms are retarded.

No, I dont support content about some lame bishit saying he is mostly gay, all for the fapping fantasies of str8 girls. Lemme guess, the writer is a she/they queer woman who is just a bog standard str8 girl? Im sure im correct.

twitter.com/RopeTrainKeep/status/1535825205028872192

Actually he kept the whole heroin thing under wraps until I was committed and made me feel like a hypocrite for ever criticizing him about it because I smoke weed and cigarettes and alcohol and then he would shit on me for the alcohol because his dad was an alcoholic and then we would scream at each other and make up and I would be less likely to bring it up next time because I didn't want to fight. And then we'd fight about something else instead and make up and so on

I usually just truncate this story by saying we had a Sid and Nancy dynamic desu

Attached: 1656266483596.jpg (750x938, 79.16K)

And you dumped him?!

new lows more like

>I started watching Queer as Folk recently and it's cheesy but entertaining
don't like how that show romanticizes a 17 yo boy's relationship with a 30yo man

oh wow is that a thing cuz that like totally happened to me ; - ;

I live for that drama omg where can I get a heroin bf I’m so jealous boys who do heroin always run from me for some reason

Someone with your superhuman levels of intuition and intellect should have been able to deduce his addiction just by the color of his fingernails. How did you manage to miss all that?
I wouldn't say it romanticizes it but I'm only like 3 episodes in. Seems to me very much like it's doing the opposite, showing how naive the boy is and how self absorbed the adult is.

>don't like how that show romanticizes a 17 yo boy's relationship with a 30yo man
lol in the original the boy was 15. zoom zooms could not handle that shit nowadays. excuse me i need my prune juice

>don't like how that show romanticizes a 17 yo boy's relationship with a 30yo man
That's why I never watched it, desu. idk why so much lgbt media has gross age gaps like that.

>guy compliments you on a bubble butt you clearly don't have
how do you react?

Henlo

Ask your meth plug ex he probably knows a few
Just say thanks and flirt back. He likes your butt regardless.

better than the new shit with trannies and 'gay ftms'. Naw, I'll take a skeevy top banging every twink he can get over that shit thanks.

Th-thanks...

Attached: f1777e6afe0fc8dd2f3a93fe5cc0b646.jpg (680x680, 87.49K)

i feel sorry for him :/ i bet he suffered a lot

The year is 2090 and it's been 30 years since the invention of the artificial womb anal implant. All babies are now conceived and born from the asses of men in a way that will never be possible with women, since their bodies naturally reject the implants. Since women's primary role was once to bear children for the community, this has caused them to become virtually useless in society. They're seen as useless and under the influence of anti-female propaganda most men have come to believe that women should be treated like animals. Women are now kept as livestock to be raised for their meat and their milk, which they are still able to produce by being injected with synthetic hormones. Women are kept in farms like animals where they receive minimal care and are slaughtered if they're unable to meet milk production quotas. All men are homosexuals due to their brain structure having adapted over time to adapt to life without women and to accept penetration from other males in order to reproduce.

>meth plug
Sounds violent x3 and sexual

Get out and take your omegaverse fanfiction with you.

Well.. kind of. This tranny "friend" of mine pumped me up with you go girl strong independent bottom don't need know man bs, I initiated the break up, he spent three hours successfully convincing me to change my mind, solely so he could be the one to dump me instead. Because that's the kind of person he was

The tranny then seduced me on the rebound and probably only wound me up to break up for that purpose, spent the entire brief relationship trying to pinkpill me and then dumped me the first time we had a mild disagreement and turned all of our mutual friends against me in the process.

So I then dated a biscumsual who ended up leaving me for his ex-gf and now I identify as voluntarily celibate uwu

Attached: 1656266583555.png (516x375, 138.96K)

I can hate both the new version and the old one lol it's not either/or. I hate age gaps that involve minors. They only exist for old fags to get off to the idea that they could bang a teenboy and that they'd be in love. Bitches don't want to be sugar daddies anymore, they legit think hot studs and twinks will fall in love with their saggy asses without any monetary compensation involved.

More like white fujos lmao

just wait, yes the show actually shows the reality of such a relationship being highly dysfunctional but theres almost 0 moral consequence to it or any real backlash from the queer friend group and it only gets more and more romantic in a way that would probably feel very inappropriate to everyone if the 17yo was a girl

also all the gay characters are fucking two dimensional dumb sex crazed bimbos and complete stereotypes

i dont have a problem with a depiction of a wide age gap since that actually used to be historically very common and still is to this day depending on how progressive a country is, i just think the gay community should move on from romanticizing it

honey this is why you always settle for the heroin junkie

I enjoyed it, it was cute.
Wish I could have had a secondary school romance

what is it about this show that is so displeasing to gay men?

They may be running from you because they think you do it too due to your heroin-chic aesthetic uwu

Despite my near-genius IQ I didn't and still don't know that fingernail color can indicate heroin use. He claimed to be an infrequent binger, like he'd buy X amount, use it all constantly, then go three months before buying it again, idk if that'd effect fingernails or not. What color does heroon turn them? Black?

Because it's historically accurate :X

I'm done feeling sorry for him I hope he's dead and he probably is

Attached: 1656266058264.jpg (837x712, 87.79K)

>i dont have a problem with a depiction of a wide age gap since that actually used to be historically very common and still is to this day depending on how progressive a country is, i just think the gay community should move on from romanticizing it
BASED

It parades two lesbians in the skins of a gay couple and gets heralded as realistic gay representation

Hahaha god damn your life is a shitshow no wonder you're like this
If they stay together throughout the show then I will probably agree with you. Haven't seen it so I really can't say if I agree with your interpretation or not.
They turn blue-ish