Sorry to add yet another incest post to this board but I just want to vent. The dadcest posts get under my skin...

Sorry to add yet another incest post to this board but I just want to vent. The dadcest posts get under my skin. Incest does not happen in real life like it does in your fantasies, it's confusing and disturbing to be groomed as a kid by the person you trust most in the world. And it's worse when you're trans, the same parent who is grooming and abusing you will figure out that you have gender dysphoria and use that as another tool to abuse you. The kind of parents who do those things do them because they have mental problems, and those mental problems go beyond wanting to have sex with you. My mom would explode at me because I wouldn't kiss her in public, she's threatened to kill herself, I've literally had to console my abuser because I was a kid who didn't know what the fuck else to do. Then when you tell someone about your experiences they think you're larping or tell you to go the police even though in at least my case doing that would destroy my life just as much if not more than it would destroy hers. Shit sucks.

Attached: ozenf.png (559x589, 342.91K)

>>(you deleted post)?
yeah I know it's just a fantasy and I know most people with the fantasy understand that and know it's different irl. It just bothers me anyway

I'm really, REALLY trying so hard NOT to post a laika image and say something nice right now.

Incest can be mixed with abuse, but that isn't the only story of incest. Mental illness and abuse of power are common drivers but sometimes the mental illness is mutual I guess... I myself was groomed and abused by my brother, but I was also friends with two sisters who were incestuous and they honest to God had an almost functioning perspective on it all.

I know. I have a somewhat functional relationship with my mom too despite everything.

ok I'm anxious and can't sleep so ama about being molested I guess

Did you enjoy it in the moment?

Sometimes. There's a lot more emotions going on than enjoying or not enjoying it so it really varied.

come suck daddy's cock

How did it happen? What age were you? Did they give you opportunites to opt out?

Does it still happen?

I used to shower with her as a kid, always. I didn't know it was weird. I don't know exactly when but it started early late elementary school maybe? she would always spend way too much time 'washing' my junk, my nipples or my butt.

Bump

Are you asking if she still molests me now or if we do sexual things together as adults

>or if we do sexual things together as adults
this part

The answer is yes

Why? You don't seem happy about it. Also, sad that you aren't larping - I vaguely remember your posts from last year.

It feels nice to be wanted that way by a real person, better than masturbation I guess, I don't think anyone else will ever love me and I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore. Her mental health is a lot better when I reciprocate her feelings too. Life is actually pretty ok right now and she pays for everything for me.

I'll guess I used this thread to vent.
I was in a relationship with my nephew. Before you think I groomed him, we're both the same age (I have a brother 20 years older than me)

We broke up due to the pressure of being in an LDR. I will love him until the day I die. Which sucks, because there's probably a few decades before that happens.

Why not move closer

He doesn't want to move countries.
And I can't move to where he's at because he lives with his mother and wages are much, much lower than where I'm at.

I don't have rich parents and don't want to be fucking poor.

Sorry to hear user