Tranny gofundmes in the US get thousands of dollars in a matter of days and mine got £300 in 4 years before I got...

Tranny gofundmes in the US get thousands of dollars in a matter of days and mine got £300 in 4 years before I got pulled up by the DWP for it being undeclared income and I learned they have a £5000 savings limit for cripbux here anyway. Why is there no culture of fundraising in the UK compared to the US and how can I fix this to mercilessly exploit it to get FFS before I get old enough my connective tissue disorder prohibits surgery (if it doesn't already)?

Attached: WIN_20220628_06_17_29_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 127.06K)

Also I feel trapped in my life and it makes me want to crawl under a rock and pretend I'd never been born

get a job

I can get a job but I can't hold one down or make enough to make a living, let alone save enough for surgery
I have brain damage and hypotonia/palsy and connective tissue problems

i have the same facial structure as you + massive adams apple and im also broke

fuck its over

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (671x903, 1000.91K)

I wish I was capable enough to become somewhat successful on twitch or YouTube so I could go fund me for ffs

you don't look like you have my ridiculous prognathism

yeah, but overall our face shape is pretty much the same brow and all and thats never going away

>Tranny gofundmes in the US get thousands of dollars in a matter of days
I don't think this is all that common, ive tried some and made nothing

this nigga has squidward cheekbones

Yeah people always ask if I've had work done on them, I haven't, I dunno how that's the first thing you notice and not my ridiculous counter-clockwise-rotated protruding jaw though

I'll just have a bad life forever I guess

It’s because you’re ugly. Ugly people are evil, and attractive people are holy and good and trustworthy. I don’t even say this to be mean, but that’s just one of the many questionable features of the human mind.

>got £300 in 4 years before I got pulled up by the DWP for it being undeclared income
its not really income though is it - that's insane - how did they find out anyway?

>HSTS flag
is this the real Robin?

Anyway you say that but cafebeef go funded her ffs
life is a cruel joke, don't go looking for reason or justice when there is none.
best wishes to ye

Get a job

>they have a £5000 savings limit for cripbux here anyway
in the US it's only 2k
They want disabled people to suffer

Crazy. It's 50k in Ireland apparently.
I'm employed so it doesn't matter but I'm gonn be out of a job for a few weeks soon so I freaked when I read this thread...

Unironically socialized Healthcare
It fosters an attitude of "the state will do it" over people helping each other
>inb4 autistic screeching
Yes yes the us system has downsides, but this is a dowside of the socialized system

How do I make successful burgerland trannyfund?

UK has no jobs

Ems is always short on staff regardless of country
People are just too lazy