Where Is Armageddon

Bruh, I love men but I hate homosexuality. Nothing is ever as good as making sweet love with a guy, just lying in bed and talking and playing with each other. When I get married, I wanna seed my partners sweet ass and have him bust in mine. But when I step foot in a gay bar, I want to self-immolate. Why is gay culture so degenerate? Why is modern culture so fucking awful? I saw a guy in public in a fisting competition leather vest, this is not right. I want to go back to the 50's, even if it means slumming it with a woman and raising kids (which I want btw), I'd be able to have a male lover without all the degeneracy. Why did leftists win, why weren't they just lined up against the wall? Where did it all go wrong? Is there a better life in heaven?

Attached: sobbing.jpg (514x336, 56.17K)

Lol take ur meds Alice

same but for straight bars and I'm straight

its awful and inescapable. I've legitimately fallen into lengthy periods of depression over this exact problem

goodluck op because theres no escape from the singularity

Attached: 1656287676917.jpg (540x524, 48.31K)

>go to place that exists for people to hook up and do kinky shit
>people are hooking up and doing kinky shit
who could have predicted this

Heaven isn’t real, bro. You’ll get reincarnated as a fruitfly as punishment for your sins.

But it's not just in bars anymore, that's the problem. Society as a whole is dysgenic now.

No it'd be just as debauched and easily worse to try and be gay in the 50s

Like what can I actually do about this, like I'm decently succesful but I literally can't be happy anymore. My only goal now is to become rich and counter this bs anyway I can.

What? You can't tell me society in the 50's wasn't as degnerate as it is now. Have you turned on the news or seen what content kids are being fed.

cease your temper tantrum and get a boyfriend

First of all if you watch the news you're a glowie and you can kill yourself.
Second no if you were magically transported to the 50s you'd still be complaining and not having a bf or husband and you probably would have just killed yourself by now.

Have YOU seen the content kids are being fed?

I'd rather be dead and know my country is in a good place than watching whatever is happening now.

>I want to go back to the 50's ... I'd be able to have a male lover without all the degeneracy.
Except that repression and systematic trauma is the primary reason why these underground counter/sub-cultures arose in the first place (and it's the reason why a lot of gay zoomers are organically turning towards more typical pair-bonding and romance desires, leaving bitter queens seething).

Yeah, kraft shapes mac and cheese.

Absolutely disgusting. America is ruined. China should hurry up and nuke us.

get insanely lucky. thats it.

its self selection. anyone insane enough to be open about their sexuality is someone you dont want to be around.
anyone deeply closeted/insecure is probably going to be a basket case too.

the perfect medium is somebody that is somewhat "dont ask dont tell" but they're hard to find by definition

ur fucked. were all fucked.

Attached: 5b6.jpg (1081x789, 174.59K)

It clearly wasn't in a good place, and it isn't now. Never has been never will be.
You're just a queen-y little bitch who wants to complain desu.

I ask myself why God made me gay but then realize it's better than being attracted to women.

Does everyone's brain work like this and they just suffer through it silently or do they actually believe all the bs?

Why wasn't it?