It's now bedtime for Americanos. Time to post art

It's now bedtime for Americanos. Time to post art.
Super ultra rare tranny edition this time not sure why I felt inclined to do so

Attached: idjdjfjgkhjfgj234567890.png (1151x540, 64.8K)

aren't you like 16 get tf off the board with your shitty art

I'm not, sick of people spreading dumb shit like that. My art is fire.

hey i saw you on twitter lol

Word
That's good
One day if my twitter is big enough maybe I won't have to post on 4chin to get my art out there anymore

ha ha it's midnight here in texas i'm up for another 2 hours at least green

no i definitely saw you in a thread saying to people who wanted to add you on discord "I'm really young" and refusing to elaborate when multiple asked if that meant under 18. someone over 18 would have literally no reason not to just say so.
16 until proven otherwise, literal child.
and your art is objectively worse for your knowitall attitude to it, especially when you give unsolicited advice to other artposters. it's like being smart; the better you think your art is, the worse it probably actually is. check your ego.

hi again rude person who said kms, have your drawn anything new

gaggot

>11:22 in berta rn
nah i'll be up for a few hours more fml
>also technically not a burger but whatever

also i like your art

Love seeing your art on the board, Green. I'd artfag too but I never do digital, here's an unfinished iron maiden timeline as an offering.
Maybe I can just post trad stuff if there were art threads more often

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-13 155855.png (707x697, 165.75K)

the cate wurtz of our generation

I just like my art man. You called it shit, I don't actually think it's all that great but I'm not going to give a proper response to "it sux"
I also probably just didn't care enough to respond, I'm not fucking 16 lol, seethe somewhere else.
Op image is my newest
But I drew sonic stuff too
I assume past 11 is bed time, board gets slower.
Thanks
This is funny
>Trad art threads
I've given up on them. They get 20 responses at best, maybe 3-5 artists in total. Ironically these get more traction.
Pooner? Never looked them up before.

Attached: this took too long.png (434x258, 8.4K)

oh damn that's crazy let's test it out here then: are you over 18?
you still have an outsized opinion of your own art especially in relation to giving advice to others, regardless of the fact that yes you are correct in not caring that i dislike your art. doesn't make you any less of a bag of dicks wrt your ego

cool I love sonic. I hope the new movie good too busy with school to watch it

Yeah?
I just think it's cool man. You take yourself far too seriously faggot lol, I like drawin and i hope others like it too. If you hate my art so much why stay, or fuck maybe post your own and critique me beyond "Stop saying your art is fire you're self centered"
Disliked the movies but I know everyone else liked them. Good models though, very cute sonic moments.

Reposting (I misspelled in it lmao)

Attached: sooup.png (1532x562, 53.73K)

>he thinks americans sleep at night
you have so much to learn...

It just gets slower after like 11pm in my time (It's only 10:30 here though I am impatient)

I see them as comedic relief, but they completely go against the game lore that I wasted my youth following so I don’t take it seriously. like watching sonic boom for the jokes

The writing is what bothered me. I can accept deviations from the lore, it's just unenjoyable. The jokes are unfunny, everything feels forced, the pacing is so god damn fast, the human characters are mind numbingly annoying, etc.
I did enjoy knuckles though he was great

I have, a bunch of times in this thread, and always you're the one who comes in saying "change this, that part is bad" when nobody fucking asked
other people do like my art, it's always YOU spewing passive agressive holier-than-thou bullshit through your teeth. funny for someone who can't hold a fucking pen steady and thinks it makes him "moidbrained" lmao