The Purge: Intensifies

This is pretty sad actual, but kinda funny too.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61958346

Who knew there would be moments like this during The Purge?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 05-53-02 Woman suing rape charity over transgender row.png (1776x1724, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0NcC0S3uc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Silverman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Brighton

Brits are more transphobic than the entire deep south combined.

isn’t that like an example in the guidance for the equality act
it’s a bs argument especially in light of the fact that trans women get raped too but I have a feeling the lawyerterfs know what they’re doing

cant they go to men's rape crisis charitys? I mean.... lol. Its ridiculous isn't it.

>men's rape crisis charitys
do we tell him

hmm wonder why that transwoman was there... maybe because she also was raped and now all those karen terf cunts are trying to make a victim of rape look like a monster

No one would ever rape a tranny and leave them alive to tell the tale, she was faking.

>rape victims have it too good
the island needs to be sunk

>No one would ever rape a tranny and leave them alive to tell the tale, she was faking.
Steady. I have done this. She may not have been faking.

Imagine being this much of a piece of shit that you're demonizing another rape victim because you can't get over your weird transphobic hangups.

I am not saying this island should be glassed but I'm just gonna leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ0NcC0S3uc

Fuck terfs

>Sarah says a new person attended a session, whom she understood to be a trans woman. She said the person presented as typically male, wearing male clothing. "I was a bit taken aback. I decided I wasn't going to speak that week because I wasn't comfortable."

wait, was it a pooner?

Reading the whole article there is literally no reason whatsoever for this lawsuit. The charity literally did exactly what they told her they would before she joined a session. She joined voluntarily and wasn't forced to do anything or prevented from leaving. There's like literally nothing here.

Yes

Really surprised about the nonsense the BBC reports on now.

TERFs

It's like you learned nothing from Brexit.

>men's rape crisis charitys
Female hands typed this

>Everyone thought Brexit was a good idea

Yeah no there's just a bunch of retards here. But the ones who voted for it are like literally incapable of learning i guess

>libtarded foids when they see the trans women they "support" on facebook actually exist IRL

Attached: 1655150307281.jpg (804x654, 29.29K)

>TERFs
>liberal

yes men rape other men, no one is forbidding you to set up a male rape therapy center

Who are you quoting?

What if we set u our own trans and cis women inclusive one? - no ones making terfs come to it and you don't actually get to tell other people who they choose to associate with.

>no one is forbidding you to set up a male rape therapy center
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Silverman

i had a business raping men for therapeutic reasons and it was shut down
they called it prostitution even though i have a medical degree from the university of phoenix

This is literally what happened, a cis woman turned up at it and decided to sue it for including trannies, and cyberterfs like act like she's in the right.