You do understand that you just have your gut filled with parasites...

You do understand that you just have your gut filled with parasites, and that makes you the mentally ill sodomite you are? And that you can be cured?

Attached: 279eguwwvyo71.png (923x467, 54.43K)

I fuck my gf in the ass with a strapon, neither of us have parasites.

oh sweet! a schizo thread!

Attached: 1655965499889.jpg (453x542, 74.76K)

I have eaten so much ivermectin, albendazole, pine extract and castor oil, I am free'd of all parasites.
But never free'd from my love of men.

>you must have a genetic incentive to do anything
user I think the only parasites here are in your brain

Try zeolite.

>Try zeolite.

Attached: 1625392093041.png (2000x2000, 276.5K)

this is literally the mainstream belief of poltards and right wingers now lmao

but they are all chads despite studies generally saying that at least their poorfags are actually physically weaker than leftiods.

I have user, I take it occasionally still. I am a health nut after all.

> picrel midair doesn’t understand polygenic traits that are adaptive in moderation

Attached: C9FEF10E-2D6D-4E32-BB71-BF90591E7EBB.jpg (500x491, 95.68K)

I disagree with the underlying premise that there is no evolutionary imperative or motivation for homosexuality (or any trans for that matter as well). Evolution favors balances and equilibrium and we are wildly more populous than any other organism on this planet. Not only that, but normal natural methods for keeping populations in check like predators, food supply balance and disease have been solved by humans. When some species of amphibians numbers fall out of balance, they have been noted to change sex spontaneously. It seems much less far-fetched an idea that a species that has basically inhibited natural populations control might evolve new, unique ways to keep their numbers down amd try to reforge some kind of balance.

its retarded that people insist there has to be an "evolutionary advantage" to every random fucking shit that happens in the body. whats the fucking evolutionary advantage of cleft lip or being born without legs. sometimes shit just happens. people are so fucking retarded and don't even know what 'evolution' is its just fucking pokemon magic to these stupid fucking cunts

If you weren't such a dumb nigger you would know that doctors generally advise adult patients to deworm once a year, because pinworms are more common than people think. I deworm every six months and have been gay since my dick started working.

Attached: le nobel prize winning drug.png (365x362, 18.27K)

Ugh midwit* not midair wtf

Attached: F52BAAAB-884A-4C0F-A74E-C361AF4FD57B.gif (500x300, 128.09K)

I guess they said genetic incentive, not evolutionary imperative... Whatever, same arguement.

The worms are my friends :3

pol thinks nature is magic and has consciousness and will

Attached: 1654790681589.jpg (720x339, 21.69K)

kek this nigga played The Last of Us a little too much

Attached: Clicker.jpg (2550x3300, 889.06K)

No they don't, unless maybe on some 3rd world shitholes. Western world generally ignores potential parasitial problems for (((reasons))).

Can confirm. I’m a parasite living inside the anus of a man, and I’m currently controlling his brain to make this post. If he just went to church, I would be washed out, and he would be normal again.

>this is literally the mainstream belief of poltards and right wingers now lmao
it really is, and it's an obvious troll/bait post