I thought I was straight, but am I actually bi? I'm dating a bisexual woman...

I thought I was straight, but am I actually bi? I'm dating a bisexual woman, and she claims I should do some soul-searching on this.

I'm a male who's mostly attracted to women, but I also find some nonbinary people attractive as well. I do not find men or masculine features attractive. My girlfriend claims this makes me bi because "bisexuality is attraction to two or more genders, which you technically are if you're attracted to nonbinary people." Previously, I wouldn't say I was bi because I don't like men, but she says finding nonbinary people attractive as well means I'm bi.

(She also uses she/they pronouns, so she says we're in a queer relationship and that also makes me bi, but I think that's a stretch.)

Attached: Bisexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png (2880x1728, 3.94K)

I hate woman

You should probably not care this much of you aren't attracted to men. Nonbinary people are often androgynous or extremely effeminate

She sounds obnoxious and terminally online, desu. "Nonbinary" isn't a monolithic third sex. It's an umbrella term for a plethora of identities. Being a man attracted to women and attracted to nonbinary afabs makes you straight. You're not queer.

>she says we're in a queer relationship and that also makes me bi, but I think that's a stretch
That's because it is a stretch and she's cringe.

OP here.

Right. I'm attracted to women and androgynous / effeminate nonbinary people. Truly, not men. (I'm 37 and am reaaaaally certain I'm not attracted to masculine men.)

Though, by "androgynous / effeminate nonbinary people," that's mostly AFABs, but now and then there's an androgynous nonbinary AMAB that I find attractive. So my girlfriend says I'm bi.

>now and then there's an androgynous nonbinary AMAB that I find attractive

I want to stress that this is extremely rare, and it's just "oh that person is kind of attractive." I'm 99.99% sure I wouldn't have sex with a AMAB nonbinary person.

>She sounds obnoxious and terminally online

Yes, I'm in San Francisco and she's very very very left-leaning and vocal about being bi.

Do some soul searching, my guy. Don't just adopt a label because some idpol poisoned woman tells you to. She can't tell you what you are: you should know what you are. If you know you're straight, then she should shut up. Are you sure this isn't just her fantasy? Like, she wants you to fuck a man in front of her or something like that? It's cool if you're bisexual, but you don't sound queer, desu. You sound like a straight dude with a crazy gf.

>I want to stress that this is extremely rare, and it's just "oh that person is kind of attractive." I'm 99.99% sure I wouldn't have sex with a AMAB nonbinary person.
Yep. You're straight.

you probably CAN call yourself bi if you're attracted to enbys, femboys, etc.
but it's probably not worth obsessing over.

Attached: 1603975709587.jpg (2048x1970, 260.11K)

You're questioning. That's it. There's a bi general btw

Attached: download (16).jpg (256x256, 12.63K)

its always the AFAB she/theys

it sounds like she is emotionally attached to the idea of being queer and conflicted about it so shes trying to pressure you into adopting a label you don't particularly identify with to make herself feel better. she just needs to grow up and accept that her own identity isn't dependent on yours

(part2 of )
though something else id add is that her trying to say the relationship is queer is certainly her stretching it cause for some reason some gay people look down on bi people in just straight relationships.

She's wrong. Being nb is a cope for non-passing hons (usually MtF) or a label for spicy cis people to feel oppressed for woke points. You are straight, and your gf sounds insufferable.

>it sounds like she is emotionally attached to the idea of being queer and conflicted about it so shes trying to pressure you into adopting a label you don't particularly identify with to make herself feel better. she just needs to grow up and accept that her own identity isn't dependent on yours
/thread

Gay people that look down on bisexuals for being in m/f relationships are retarded, but bisexuals that call m/f relationships queer are also retarded.

I’d guess she doesn’t want you to call yourself straight because that would imply you view her as a woman (even though she is fine with being called “she” and I bet she just looks like a woman lol)

If she doesn't want to be seen as a woman, then she should date an actual bisexual that can deal with her gender fuckery and not try to forcebisexual her straight bf lmao

You like women and dicks, like every other bisexual

I dunno. HRT femboy + cis female relationships seem kind of queer.

>gay people look down on bi people
Period. As they should

user bisexual women are the biggest pinkpillers and chasers on earth. She is grooming you.

But I applaud her efforts and wish you to proceed even still.

this this this, You dont have to be fucking both genders to be bi and it only makes sense that most bi's are in straight relationships. But there is also nothing more cringe worthy than someone in a male/female relationship getting all butthurt about the fact it is in no way 'queer'. A man is stretching your poon lady, nothing 'queer' about that, shut the fuck up.

You're a straight man with occasional fantasies about something that's extremely unlikely. Not enough to call yourself bisexual or even worry about it. Go sex your girlfriend

No, you see, her m/f relationship is totally queer because she's... wait for it... pegging him! So kweer! lmao

I mean, pegging is based af, but it's still a m/f relationship, lady. Nothing wrong with that. Tell the gays that can't deal with bisexuality to fuck off, but don't be cringe.

When you put it like that, it sounds like OP's gf is trying to transpill him into becoming her mtf gf. I approve. Go for it, user.