Well Any Forums? Are you a real sissy girl?

Well Any Forums? Are you a real sissy girl?

Attached: EnIy0E0XMAAnB83.jpg (960x1200, 234.25K)

cringe

>17 points
wtf, also why is sending nudes to men so high points?

I've been a long haired fag since I was a kid.
But not a sissy...
Penetration. 10points
Dildo's 6points.
Vibrator 3points.
Own a bra. 1point.
Own 5 pairs of panties, 5 points.
Nudes to men 5 points.
I will never tuck my bulge though, I wear it proudly.
30 points. OwO

23, about to be 33. but like most of this applys to cis women too and the stuff that doesnt is just regular ol dysphoria

I got 20 but if you add penetrated by a woman instead of a man I would get 30

what does it mean if I got 35 points and I'm a real man?

user... be reasonable. You've hit sissydom a long time ago.

I have 18 and I literally cut my dick off imagine getting 35 and calling yourself a man

dickless 18 too

Delusional lol.

buying a dildo and fucking it 10 times is kind of a double whammy like cmon what else u buying it for a candle holder?

Vibrators on the dick would even feel good?

magic wand
captcha: ranky

Hmm guess I’ve got to go shopping

It feels pretty good. Actually makes it pretty easy to cum if you lube the vibrator up and rub your self a little.

Attached: buzzing caterpiller.jpg (2560x1920, 1.17M)

>vibed your dick

How does this make you a sissy? Putting a vibrator to the back of your dick is one of the most pleasurable things you can do with your dick.

If your delicately rubbing a vibrator against the sweet, sensitive spot on the back of your dick. Sensually moaning, and applying some pressure when it's hitting good.
It's just like really girly.

Anything but jerking your dick like you hate it is sissy like. At least I think that's the line of thinking here.

That's not being girly, that's exploiting the most pleasurable part of the penis that hardly anybody knows about.

Having your genitals mutilated after birth doesn't help much with that, but you can basically turn your frenulum into a clit without being a faggot about it.

I dont know rubbing my nipples and caressing my body to the sensations a vibrating piece of plastic rouses in me buzzing against my weiner... feels a little to sensual to not be gay.

Especially when I lay against a pillow, and straddle it with my ass in the air, imagining a handsome man fucking me from behind.
Covering my mouth with another pillow to keep a little modesty with my room mates.
But I can hear my moans...

But I agree, I wish I was uncut and had a musky little monster, I bet it would feel amazing.

what if I do all that but also had my cock removed?

It makes you a classy girl, whom I can only imagine is not only sensual but probably affectionate too.
But ummm Idk if that's quite so gay.
But it's def girly.