I want to give a shout out to all the based trannies of there who love to get their dick sucked. you're the real queens

I want to give a shout out to all the based trannies of there who love to get their dick sucked. you're the real queens.

Attached: 1653959469182.webm (682x682, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vexium_swift/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off chaser

Attached: 1652846388652.jpg (189x223, 9.56K)

you’re gay bro

Attached: mexican disaster.webm (640x640, 1.45M)

HOLY FUCK I KNOW THAT GUY (the one sucking) his YouTube username is Vexium Swift. Him and I used to be discord friends and this is how I see him for the first time in like 2 years. Lmfao

Attached: fb69a16d-7f35-4103-98c1-62d466196b9a.jpg (526x375, 21.81K)

I want to fuck this cow

>pleasuring a woman is gay
don't get it

I wouldn't say LOVE, but I can enjoy a nice bj if the guy is nice/cute

Attached: 20220623_152937.jpg (750x183, 19.18K)

I love getting head, most guys aren't very good at it though cos my dick doesent work like a dudes anymore

Me

>my dick doesent work like a dudes anymore
wait wat

How can you even tell

This is his handle lol
instagram.com/vexium_swift/?hl=en

I'd love to suck off a tranner but I'm afraid she'd be disgusted by the sight of me with a cock in my mouth
We'd have to do it hidden by a sheet or through some kind of personalized glory hole idfk

You're nice/cute?

6yrs hrt so I don't get rock hard, and I really only get something out of it if you focus on the head. Which is also very overwhelming I usually havto have guys stop cos it's wayy to sensitive

I never imagined I'd be 3y into hrt and having thousands of people begging for my cock
T. Bottom

that's pretty cute. what's your opinion on licking the head mixed with prostate massage?

Am I legit the only person on earth who likes topping or is this just a Any Forums thing

Thanks, you're welcome!

Giving oral doesn't mean youre bottoming. Most girls like their pussy ate doesn't mean they're doms/tops or whatever.

Heaven

I wish I still got really hard I miss fucking throats. Not that I can even hit the back of a throat any more.

hypothetical question for gay chasers: say you suck my dick and I decide to detrans one day because I realized I was never trans. do you accept that you’re gay and sucked a man’s dick?

That is a position