Cisf agamp here, thoughts on this body modification plan?

cisf agamp here, thoughts on this body modification plan?

>take T (am already on it)
>lift and shave
>get FMS after 5 years
>after face and clothed body pass, start wearing feminine clothes
>live in progressive area and go around looking like a manvoiced twinkhon in fem clothes
>start identifying as a he/they enby (hopefully assumed amab but I wouldnt lie that I am)

I also kind of want top and meto but it depends on how much money I can save. Thoughts on how this can be improved?

Attached: 346-3464446download.png (860x793, 119.66K)

how tall are you

Get into ABDL, convert to either judaism or satanism, become a communist and study computer science so you can feel more like a tranny

5'2 unfortunately. I know this greatly disadvantages me from looking like a male trying to look like a female, so I wonder if my plan to take T + lift + get FMS will get me somewhere with that, even if that somewhere is "teen boy trying to look female"

I already like hyperpop, am going to take compsci modules, and laveyan satanism seems cool. I have wondered about skinwalking the anarcho-communism of my mtf friend but it's just not my vibe.

When I have clit growth, I will buy an onahole to strap to a daki. I already have cat ear headbands and lots of weeb merchanise.

watching someone ruin their body like this just makes me sad

Being 5'2" ruins any chance you have of being able to look like a twinkhon, the only attractive ones are super lanky and not weird manlets anyway

unbelievably based

Do whatever makes you happy, OP

Extreme mental illness

Attached: 44126AE5-D2D4-4FF1-A6F3-A67675F5A2AA.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

Take your pills and you will be happier

Why are ftms obsessed with looking like/being perceived as hons? I don't get it.

>Why do FtMs
>OP clearly states she's cis F

Cis people don't medically transition. OP is a coping pooner.

Sad. Maybe I can shotamode and wear a skirt. No elfmode for me but surely short male-passing femboy types exist.

No cis woman thinks about teat yeeting or bottom surgery and dreams of passing as a hon lmao OP is a ftm whether she accepts it or not.

That's just a woman at that point. Why are you even bothering, YWNBAT (You Will Never Be A Tranny)

They have the faces of teen boys and no tits so no

>inb4 women look like teen boys

>inb4 women look like teen boys
They do though. Why are you doing this? Stay a normal woman

They dont lol, touch more grass, I'd need fms to look like a teen boy and then larp as a teen boy in a skirt. Maybe you live in germany or sth which is full of cishons.

Tomboy chasers are unironically retarded, no normal woman actually looks like a male and not just an anime caricature of effeminacy

I misinterpreted your post, I'm saying you won't pass and should stay a woman
Refer to above

T and FMS objectively masculinise. Even if I cant pass for a teen boy (in a skirt or not), I would look more cishonnish. Seethe about it.