Mtfg

Attached: 6FDD7CF0-7BE5-4E12-94A4-F1B9893EDEC1.png (500x744, 382.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdL9ffD-g_c
anthro.cs.uni-freiburg.de/#colx=100&coly=124
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=zdL9ffD-g_c

anthro.cs.uni-freiburg.de/#colx=100&coly=124
here it is
it hugboxes dw

I'm more if a gayfag than trans. I just look like a femme. Gay men have it best!

im a masc gay man

Very cool!

my nintendo game says it can cause cancer and reproduce harm do you think i can play bing bing mama mia all day instead of saving up for an orchi?????!????

less hugbox, more theres hella variation in body shape in both sexes

not true. you've gone insane

> Boohoo, everyone give me attention and e-hugs pwease, Im a passoid but act like Im such an ugly creature hon, please everyone tell me for the millionth time that Im actually kinda pretty, boo hoo

Seriously fuck off

Want to trade?
How is it like they have legs like this and try to be a hot at the local gay bar? They laugh you out the door.

Attached: 20220627_154302.png (1417x1558, 1.6M)

ur right, it was only a matter of time
also my mouth starting bleeding like right i read that lmao

Attached: nonon-gif-3.gif (500x281, 871.23K)

sorry i dont have any other hobbies.
sincerely though i really am not a passoid and its soul crushing. i lean on the internet because it's the only place im seen as a woman. i should probably stop using covert narcissism as my only way to get attentioon though you're right I just am really really bad at coping when i leave myself to my own thoughts.
>Want to trade?
if you flawlessly pass as a woman i want to trade otherwise i dont
ouch sorry about your mouth that sucks. do you have gingivitis?

Attached: 1396418282621.jpg (960x540, 50.18K)

I’m probably gonna be getting progesterone on the 7th.
Been on 0.5 ml estradiol injections weekly and spiro 2x/day for a little over three months now.
I’m really depressed and suicidal it too gay and cowardly to kms so I just wither away staring into space or playing games when im not working. Really want to learn how to draw so maybe I’ll take a stab at it but my adhd makes it hard to focus on doing things now that it’s getting so hot and makes me flustered.

im going to have a cig and smoke a bowl

>do you have gingivitis?
>checks mouth
>googles gingivitis and goes to images
oh fuck i might, it looks like it. god i have to see yet another type of doctor now ughhhhh. the consequences of my inaction (not brushing my teeth for like all of last year)

I do and pass as a 8-9/10

>not brushing my teeth for like all of last year
damn wtf

>rates self on a scale of 1-10
truly male brained

hope you get better fren that sucks. i hd that when i was neetmode and used to scratch my gums to drink the blood because i liked the taste.
yeah i would switch bodys and lol @ y all the way to the bank for taking a weird ghoultwink body

I don't care about my brain type, only the body. I'd rather be a seven out of 10 guy

you should detrans then

Good hope you know what you're doing because it's a different world you get treated like a you got half a brain

desu it feels so much better transitioning as a like 6/10 guy because you dont have fomo about being a sexy man or nothing.
>you get treated like a you got half a brain
i do have half a brain

cigs bad user

Fucken crazy. I'd never oass for a sexy man. I'm too female and not driven like a fish swiming up stream to spawn kinda drive to be a sex. I also know I get along a lot better as a female I'm better off being in the dependent role

>sorry i dont have any other hobbies.
wanna play minecraft some time? xd

look, uh... i really let myself go during the pandemic. one of the main reasons i realized i was in fact actually trans was because i put off getting a haircut for 2yrs. and smoking up to 3.5gs of weed a day is not a good way to accomplish anything but a good tan

>used to scratch my gums to drink the blood because i liked the taste
lol i do that, probably should've been a sign of gingivitis ngl, and they bleed everytime i brush my teeth

>you get treated like a you got half a brain
one of the best parts of transitioning desu, because i do have half a brain in many ways. people are so much more helpful and its really nice

>wanna play minecraft some time? xd
yes
>lol i do that, probably should've been a sign of gingivitis ngl, and they bleed everytime i brush my teeth
yeah it freaking sucks. im sorry abotu that. hopefully it'll get better.

just inject testosterone and work out?

I went to the bad news store to purchase a personal tragedy and they were out.

I went to the vet today because one of my cats was doing the "sitting in a weird spot and not moving and just meowing mournfully" move. You know, the dead in 3 or 4 days move.

I took him to the vet with the expectation that they were gonna tell me they had to put him down right then. They instead tell me that it looks like he threw a clot to his back legs, and they prescribe a blood thinner and basically give me the mental preparation that it most certainly wont work.

Looks like it busted the clot. I don't think we're out of the woods yet, but shockingly i don't think that cat is dead yet.

I think most of you are driven to be females from a sex drive. I don't think you necessarily believe the female role would suit you better?

*im going to smoke a bowl and breath an air

much better ty

the only thing i want is to be a mom and caretaker. you dont understand how people on here feel

Attached: 1568749712742.jpg (768x1024, 56.56K)

In some ways that's true but what you sacrifice is any kind of ego you have about being smarter or more logical and rational than most men because if you don't behave like they expect you to they will lose their interest in you pretty quick. I just went to court today and use my female charms got a ticket reduced because the judge like me better than the police officer that tagged me. Had to kiss his ass psychologically

Stop flying hsts flag you're not that