I had an introductory consult with a therapist today

I've been hunting around for therapists a little bit today, and finally got around to a little introductory consult with one.

They can't tell me whether I am trans, I have to come to that conclusion on my own/explore it in therapy but still come to the conclusion on my own.

Pretty much what I expected, but it still kind of bums me out that I can't have a professional just up and tell me "Jesus fucking Christ Elthans, you're not trans, just ridiculously over fixating on a little habit you've had growing up"

:(

Anyway, how's your collective day going?

Attached: Another fresh google search, but not the thumbnail this time.png (1280x720, 986.61K)

youre probably trans lol

I talked to a therapist too she told me I am a girl

Can't wait to discover that I'm not trans after talking it out in therapy :P

Jealous that you get to have a clear answer. ;-;

I already transitioned so I better be a girl

Oh yes, that would do it. Why did you need to be told? Were you not feeling like a girl?

transitioning isn't a cure for lack of self-esteem

$2000 of therapy isn't worth a free .png

Attached: 1648574862987.png (1432x1592, 1.08M)

So that's a 'yes' then? Your therapist knows what she is talking about ^_^

I guess I'm gonna keep looking into therapists in the area while I post in this thread, Though I am using this as a bit of a distraction.

See pic. I have a couple more statistics about myself if they matter.

Attached: hmmm.png (1432x1592, 1.07M)

I... I... I... literally got every single spot what does this mean

It means you're extremely fembrained
Stop looking for attachment figures and just meditate. Form an attachment with your inner child, and then you're unstoppable

Attached: 1650398350322.jpg (707x1000, 91.91K)

yeah it's a yes.
she wouldn't tell me at first it's just I've seen her so long she knows it's depression not confusion.

Probably something along the lines of "Open up the tunnel, here comes the train!"

>Stop looking for attachment figures and just meditate.

Considering I can't transition in any way without multiple therapists being involved in some way, no.

>Form an attachment with your inner child, and then you're unstoppable

Does never really growing up mentally count?

I hear building rapport with your therapist is a good thing.

>Considering I can't transition in any way without multiple therapists being involved in some way, no
Free your fucking mind
hrt.cafe

>Does never really growing up mentally count?
No, that's what I'm talking about. You have to find your inner child and teach her and praise her and validate her emotions

Freeing my mind doesn't free me from urinalysis tests...

Also, why are you assuming my inner child's gender? How do you know my inner child isn't agender or something?

it is opens up a lot when you actually trust them not to do something stupid otherwise you're constantly on edge about what you can say
diy is nice and a good last resort but therapists are the gatekeepers of letters which may be the gatekeepers of (insurance covered) hrt, srs, legal stuff, etc. so there's value

>therapists are the gatekeepers of letters which may be the gatekeepers of (insurance covered) hrt, srs, legal stuff, etc. so there's value

Precisely

Ok, addressing your post again, but I literally cannot comprehend talking to my inner child like its a separate person from me with emotions I don't already possess.

this doesn't mean anything, this could apply to just general loners/losers
like the "mistaken for a girl" part only happened to me a few times when younger because I was facing away from the person and had long hair. idk why it made me happy but again it only happened like 3 times. it doesn't mean much.

Attached: 1656386861204.png (1432x1592, 1.08M)

Urinalysis doesn't test for hormones, that's a blood test
And I'm assuming her gender because of picrel
Just move to a different fucking state/country
If you're willing enough to change your whole fucking gender (which takes a minimum of 3 years to really have a full effect) then moving should be the least of your worries
Just do it okay

Doesn't explain all the cross-gender stuff, Alice

Attached: 1649699211043.png (874x674, 23.13K)

well like the crossdress thing is sometimes imagining it as a woman. but I feel sick imagining it as how I currently look. so it probably doesn't really count.
the crush thing I think is probably because I've never been in a relationship so its kinda like a thought experiment.
and playing as a girl in vg is only sometimes because it fits the character I want to play sometimes, but even then I don't always do it.

>but I feel sick imagining it as how I currently look. so it probably doesn't really count.
Literally dysphoria but okay
>the crush thing I think is probably because I've never been in a relationship so its kinda like a thought experiment.
Boys imagine fucking girls, not being them
>and playing as a girl in vg is only sometimes because it fits the character I want to play sometimes, but even then I don't always do it.
Real men don't ever play girls, their inner self is masculine and they like projecting that onto men with big muscles and thick cocks, not bitches with booties and titties
You're trans just admit it

The pic is just a useful tool for determining if someone has warning signs of something deeper. If you feel that it is meaningless then for you it is.

Point being that they would notice in some manner, however that might be. Despite military being a roadblock in this particular case, I actually find it very rewarding on the whole and don't want to get booted.

>And I'm assuming her gender because of picrel

If I made a thread to announce NOT being trans then shouldn't 'her' gender be male?

>Boys imagine fucking girls, not being them
>they like projecting that onto men with big muscles and thick cocks, not bitches with booties and titties

Yes they do, I know because I do!

>You're trans just admit it

You'll just have to hope some therapist drags it out of me kicking and screaming.

well I sometimes imagine having sex, but mostly I'm not too sexual, bit more of a romantic so I imagine cuddling and stuff.
also I've seen guys play female characters before, and they are def cis men.
also with the dress thing, it's not like I could ever actually look decent in one, I won't ever become a woman. so I think its like a grass is greener/wanting to try something out.

well I'm not sure about myself, but even still the warning signs just feel a bit too vague even for someone wondering

I'm not gonna waste my time feeding your own lies to yourself
Just give in to it, it saves a lot of time
Or go to repgen like all the other fucking morons