I 100% know I will sound like a serial killer or something but I don't know where else I could ask this right now

I 100% know I will sound like a serial killer or something but I don't know where else I could ask this right now

If you live in the US and are trans (or not trans but not physically intimidating/not someone I think might murder me) and looking for money and/or a place to stay, I'll give you $4000 + free food, travel and housing for a few months in exchange for cleaning my home. (I'm also trans fyi.) I know this sounds very suspicious, but the "catch" is that the cleaning is a difficult challenge. (I'm a hoarder. But it should be fine to live in once cleaned.) I'm asking this because I really don't know how else to get it cleaned, but it'd also be good to help someone if they really need it. Explicitly don't want anything sexual or weird or whatever. I'm also autistic and don't like living with other people so if you want to stay I will live in a hotel/Airbnb during that time and would be totally fine with that. My discord is quiche#9981

Attached: 1645272097688.png (720x846, 739.6K)

Sussy baka no cap fr fr

what if I just cleaned your room/house for 4k but don't live with you and am also not trans.

Any particular reason why hiring some stranger off Any Forums who's crazy, unstable and desperate enough to agree with this is preferable to hiring a professional cleaning service?

bro you need physical strength if you're a hoarder desu

arent there professionals for this sorta thing to help hoarders?

sounds tempting but i dont want to be killed. thanks

If you have that much money just hire some hoarder helper service or disaster cleaners.

>what if I just cleaned your room/house for 4k but don't live with you and am also not trans.
Sorry if it wasn't clear but yes that would be preferred for me actually. I just wanted to offer the housing thing as a bonus if that's what someone wanted.

>Any particular reason why hiring some stranger off Any Forums who's crazy, unstable and desperate enough to agree with this is preferable to hiring a professional cleaning service?
I'm really embarrassed about this and frankly am worried they'll charge even more than what I'm offering here. And I don't know where to find one that specializes in something strange like this.

>bro you need physical strength if you're a hoarder desu
That's a major part of the problem. I can't really clean it myself because I have absolutely no physical strength.

>arent there professionals for this sorta thing to help hoarders?
I don't know. If there were a good one that could do it for this price at short notice I'd talk to one of them

>If you have that much money just hire some hoarder helper service or disaster cleaners.
Yeah it really is like a disaster cleaning type situation but again I'm worried they might charge even more than this because it's really bad.

>sounds tempting but i dont want to be killed. thanks
I understand. It's a really strange request. If it helps, I am really small and weak. I'm just mentally ill pretty much. (But like in the "no energy and can't do anything" way, not like psychotic.)

Yeah I don't know, I'm looking at some of these services now and they all want me to call them and I don't know if I can do that and I don't know if they can deal with the particular situation here. It's like neither a typical hoarding thing nor a crime scene cleanup or whatever

> I'm worried they might charge even more than this because it's really bad.
How many square feet? Location? What number on pic related?

Attached: 42197F14-81F1-404B-9FA0-7AD7A95E0EFA.png (683x1024, 733.16K)

If you had to make an emotional decision about every distinct item its probably not worth the effort for 4k. If you just let someone with a healthier mind decide what you do and do not need and can quickly dispose of junk at their own leisure without input from you it would be a lot easier.

I don't think I really want to talk about it publicly, even on Any Forums. It's not that many square feet and I don't know if I can exactly classify it on there because there are complicating details

It's really not a situation like that. "Hoarder" is just the word I could think of that would make people get a feel for the extremeness and difficulty. I don't want to share the exact details unless it's in private with someone who's willing to consider helping

>picrel

fuck off discord fag

>If you had to make an emotional decision about every distinct item its probably not worth the effort for 4k. If you just let someone with a healthier mind decide what you do and do not need and can quickly dispose of junk at their own leisure without input from you it would be a lot easier.
Like if anything it's the opposite of hoarding. I've never had the slightest attachment to any items and would very happily live with no possessions but a phone and laptop. I would want nothing more than to abandon every single thing here and never see any of it again and just skip town. The only thing stopping me is I would probably just be sued for like $50,000 or something if I actually did that and left this place in this state.

Just order phenylpiracetam hydrazide and modafinil off the internet, and adderall if you’re willing to go full black market or lie to a psychiatrist mimicking ADHD symptoms (which you probably have anyway).

OP probably shit or pissed everywhere in diapers and some of it leaked.

Attached: 6835D7F3-5652-415C-BBAA-092713A6E3AD.jpg (850x657, 105.79K)

I have literally all three of those things you listed. They don't help in the slightest. All the mental energy in the world doesn't help if you don't have the physical energy. They make me very productive at cognitive but not physical tasks.

I'm not a diapertranny, thank god, but the sad thing is that would probably be much easier to clean up than this.

user tell us what the problem is. We're all anonymous here, no shame buddy. What have you done to your home?

I'll share it in private with someone who's willing to help but I have nothing to gain by sharing it publicly, sorry, even though I understand the curiosity. The real situation is mundane but just difficult to deal with.

>I have literally all three of those things you listed. They don't help in the slightest. All the mental energy in the world doesn't help if you don't have the physical energy. They make me very productive at cognitive but not physical tasks.
oh damn. Have you been to a doctor and had blood tests done? It sounds medical at that point.
Could you get a VR headset and maybe the dopamine from gamification will make it easier to slowly ramp up physical activity?

if this is real i hope you get the help you need op. ik how shit can just pile up little by little until it becomes overwhelming

share it with me in private. I'm not willing to help though.