Why do trans women’ partners ALWAYS end up transitioning?

I have been trans for several years and I have noticed a pattern. Even the most masculine man in a relationship with a trans woman ends up transitioning. Always. No exception. It can take three, four, even seven years, but they start using Halloween as an excuse to dress up. It’s disheartening. Two wrongs don’t make a right. There is no bigger turnoff for me than a man who troons out. eww. Here’s where it gets tricky. I rented a room in a house owed by a trans woman and her husband. She bragged everywhere about her husband and how masculine he was. Until I lived in their house and he dressed up as a nurse or French maid and would even go to the store dressed like that. I’d rather stay by myself

Attached: 672687AF-1580-4AAE-A27D-AE0C91A11C5D.jpg (1270x2304, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/283261392_Who_are_gynandromorphophilic_men_Characterizing_men_with_sexual_interest_in_transgender_women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

perhaps it really is better to be a woman and they figure it out. maybe people just don't properly filter repressor-type chasers. I'd kick them out though I want a man.

I want a man but, in these 15 years, I have NEVER seen a trans woman in a relationship with a man. And don’t blame the personality. NEVER. NEVER. Their husbands always end up crossdressing or transitioning. So so so gross. But I have never seen a real relationship. It’s like the trans woman is letting a homeless bum live for free in her apartment and calls him “my husband” but that’s not a real relationship

Because they weren't 'straight men'. To not mind that your gf has a penis, you need to be lgbtq. They're simply developing their lgbtqness.
Do cisgender males who consider trans women are women even exist? I haven't met one.

>Do cisgender males who consider trans women are women even exist? I haven't met one.

Me neither

What if you have had SRS?

It's not all of them, not every single guy troons out on you. I've had one so far, but to be far I saw it a mile away.
Most guys are just trying to dick down a dick girl, with zero interest in being the dick girl.
Straight guys can dress up too without it meaning much else, when your secure in yourself it really is just a joke or goof.
Others well, there crypto-fag's and disgusting, for being that way on top of being cowards about it.

imagine being too autistic to sniff out a chaser from a repressor lmfao

unironically half of chasers are agp
researchgate.net/publication/283261392_Who_are_gynandromorphophilic_men_Characterizing_men_with_sexual_interest_in_transgender_women
its not all of them, but its a lot of them

You are so naive. He hasn’t trooned out YET. Wait and see. Also, doesn’t matter shit about being secure in your sexuality. I get turned off, completely, by a guy who dresses up, even if it’s just for Halloween ughh

>Do cisgender males who consider trans women are women even exist?
Im pretty sure my bf does, we've been togeather for years and he's never even once accidently misgendered me even when we were high out of our mind on psychedelics. Anytime I've asked he just says of course he views transwomen as women.

>Why do trans women’ partners ALWAYS end up transitioning?
because trannies refuse to "settle" for bi men like the other fem men (sissies, twinks, femboys) do so they get bottom of the barrel """straight""" guys who are just repressing their gayness or AGP and are also repulsively ugly.
this is the same reason every "lesbian" or "gay guy" who dates a tranny ends up dumping them for someone of the opposite sex in 1-3 years too. fact is no one who isn't bisexual is actually attracted to feminine men or masculine women.

Every single guy who is into trannies, even the MOST masculine one will troon out. Of course, researchers were lied to

>There is no bigger turnoff for me than a man who troons out
Lol

You are so stupid and gullible. Wait until he troons our or leaves you for a real woman

That’s a very stupid explanation. Masculine women are NOT trannies. At all. Also, truly bisexual men claim they are straight. those who claim to be bisexuals are just fags. People self-identify all kind of shit.

Why settle for fake pussy? If you want pussy there's tons of it out there that's real.

I have seen bouncers, super masculine pussy destroyers starting HRT and dressing as women. It’s crazy. Nobody is safe. Even the boxer Oscar De La Yola dressed up like a slut

>the longer im on hrt the more boy appearing I want to be
>more assertive and rough around the edges, not afraid to pick fights
>dont like wearing AGP or closet tranny shit like stripped socks or skirts

I contradict your assumption that tranny partners are agp closet cases

Because there are tons of ugly cis women. Duh. And the attractive cis women will want a Chad, which is only 1%. How can you be so stupid.

The “chasers are repressors” meme is a stereotype for a reason. While not 100% of them, a lot of them definitely are.

I date masc bottoms, so it's not really a problem. One of the perks of being a hon top, I guess. Most of my bi exes from before I myself transitioned did transition tho.
For the sake of clarity, I dated a lot of bi guys when I was younger. I did drag in my late teens and early 20s, I often lived full time for weeks and would switch to she/her. So I attracted a lot of bi guys who were into that kind of stuff. Queen chasers are a pretty weird bunch as well. Like, some of them would claim to be straight and whatnot. Tbqhon, wouldn't be surprised if there's an overlap between them and tranny chasers.

He's a massive chaser im like a dream come true for him. Also doubt he'd troon, he's obsessed with fucking troons not being one pretty sure he would have showed signs the last few years. He might cheat on me with another tranny though.

Not them but I don't think I'd call it stupid and gullible, I'd call it like being a trusting person and clinging to hope. I think living thinking everyone is out to deceive you is a pretty horrible way to live. I can get suspicious, sure, or follow instincts about certain people, but I like to be trusting towards people that I know at least somewhat. Like, to me, I wouldn't even dream of my partner cheating on me. I don't even think about the possibility. The paranoia would only hurt me and hurt our relationship.
I wonder why it's even like that... Are they confusing wanting to be a trans girl with liking trans girls, or do they both like them and want to be them? Probably future T4T. I dunno, for me it was always comphet into dating cis girls, and girls liked me and came to me so I just went along with it. I was attracted to guys too though and would fantasize about them and have crushes on boys and get a funny feeling around strong and cute boys but wouldn't admit to myself that I was sexually attracted to them still lol.
Yeah, same here. Today I was at the pharmacy buying some hair stuff and I saw a hon that would absolutely mog most professional athletes, probably like 6'7" and huge shoulders and a thick build wear clothes way way too young for her with bad makeup. Felt bad for her honestly. Unless you're like delusional I couldn't imagine going to the pharmacy and getting HRT like that, I'd feel so much shame I'd die.
I'm totally fine with bi guys and that's basically what I'd want. I don't expect completely straight guys to be into me. I'm not a cis woman. As long as he's cute and treats me like a woman and is nice to me and can take care of himself like an adult, that's all I could ask for besides our personalities meshing.

He likes Dick?