Pooner paints her pronouns on her face

ftms stop being fembrained challege, impossible

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-184850_Reddit.jpg (1080x1856, 900.02K)

>he/it
holy fuck

I've never been to a fucking pride parade because the whole point was to transition and then just be a woman so I just do normal woman things in june instead.

also
>because you should never assume pronouns because of someone's appearance
the retardation if that subreddit is extreme

I've hated things like face painting and temporary tattoos ever since I was a little kid, I'd refuse to get them at faires and stuff.

On the main topic of the thread, I do know some pretty malebrained FtMs, or at least more malebrained than I am.

amab incels should be assigned to read pooner ragetexts so they'd know how much worse it could be for them

>mesh shirt
>skirt
>masculine presenting

>he/it

why

they would probably say poonerism is just another example of femoid privilege

he for pooner it because woman

>I've hated things like face painting and temporary tattoos ever since I was a little kid, I'd refuse to get them at faires and stuff.
Holy shit, same. I don't know why. Even know I kinda have a visceral reaction to them

>I've hated things like face painting and temporary tattoos ever since I was a little kid, I'd refuse to get them at faires and stuff.
i enjoy it after developing a body writing fetish

Yeah, I have no idea why. People thought I was weird for it. Stuff like tattoos and piercings are totally out of the question. Funny enough though, thanks to being infected with tranny from birth, I'm not opposed to HRT body modification as much but surgery freaks me the fuck out, but I'd probably need the results.

I'm post-op but I still don't have my ears pierced

lmao life is just a comedy for pooners. being assigned dyke by a pride flag salesman with he/it on your face, fucking gold. no satire of ftms will ever come close to the reality.

Attached: pooner.png (500x597, 236.56K)

yeah forreal

innacurate, pooners see themselves and think "heck yeah dood I look so masculine!!!!!"

sure there are some bbd pooners but "kinda" hard to find

OK literally me wtf is wrong? Also post op btw

they're not hard to find, thry are everywhere on tiktok.

I dunno, it's weird as hell. I injured my fingers in an accident years ago and it bothers me daily how I fucked myself up. Any kind of change to my body drives me crazy. It feels to me like taking HRT and growing boobs would mess my body up less than a tattoo or something? Probably because my body being how it is now feels more like it's messed up and unnatural than how I'd imagine it would feel with transition, I guess? It's weird how I am so against body modification that I don't even want face paint but transitioning doesn't feel the same way.

“BUILT” masculine presenting, they weren’t talking about clothes, just body type (I don’t think that is how you use that term, but that’s what was meant)

Those leg muscles mog me

> is a walking talking pooner stereotype
> gets miss'd in two seconds
> pikachu dot jpg
lmao that cannot be a real person

Attached: 1643918387533.jpg (960x702, 278.01K)

>I injured my fingers in an accident years ago and it bothers me daily how I fucked myself up. Any kind of change to my body drives me crazy
I do this too!!
And things like scars upset me, I get really mad if I get a cut or something and I know it will scar.
I hate any ink or paint on my skin, sometimes if you went to some events they'd mark you with a pen and I would start rubbing it off right away and try to immediately wash it off in the bathroom.
But multiple surgeries, literally zero issue (except scars)

I (hole but no earring girl) am the same somehow transitioning is different or at least being a girl is more important than some theoretical purity

> he/it
Why? I really don't get people that go by it/its pronouns. It's like what are you a lamp or something? So stupid.

Because she's mentally ill and will become an r/detrans mod in a few months.

Hes ME DOOD! only i'm 5'11-6ft

A brazilian tranny literally tattoed her pronouns on her forehead, someone get me the fuck out of this shithole

I guess it is there is nothing incorrect about my body by not having earholes or tattoos or whatever. There was something incorrect about it not having breasts and vagina and etc. The natural state is female features so it must become that way.

> I went with my ex a couple weeks ago. He’s on HRT I’m not. I felt really comfortable in my dad shirt and Adam Sandler shorts and wore a trans pride pin. He had on a huge trans flag. We got offered free pronoun pins and I was told they’re so sorry but they’re out if she her for me.

Just found the thread and the comments are gold. Pride flag salesmen and the people who give out pronoun pins are based beating the retard out of those pooners.

I was considering posting some of the comments too, they rlly are pooner gold. these ppl have 0 self awareness.