What does Any Forums think of us genderfluids?

What does Any Forums think of us genderfluids?

Attached: tumblr_o6vctfDM0r1tvti0ro1_500.jpg (500x488, 59.98K)

afab genderfluid = woman desperate for attention
amab genderfluid = man so desperate for pussy he'll put on a he/she pronouns pin for blue hair bitches to take a ride

no

stupid meme, r/genderfluid is filled with the ugliest people i've seen

people who think gender is clothing

>neither is just a boymoder while both is a butch dyke
what does this means sisters?

4D boydyking

I look naturally androgynous and am intersex and on ralox, I pass for a woman in the right clothes and hair, but otherwise I pass for a male much younger than I am (on a daily basis with short hair). What then?

>gender identity isnt how you look like, it's how you feel
Idk seems really vague to me and plausible to argue that a genderfluid person's gender identity is in flux hence they are genderfluid

>gender identity is the body you want
I like this feminised male body, I dont want some standard male body or standard female body

they wear they clothes of the gender they feel like. the feeling is upstream from clothing

we're boymoders or pooners but cooler basically

Attached: IMG_20220608_192852__01.jpg (3212x3009, 2.92M)

Cringe ass tucutes desu

"I like this feminised male body"
Pretty cut and dry that you want a male body then lmao
You just wanna be a femboy

sounds based but the only gender fluid person ive met irl was just generally a shithead

Based

i love you all

usually either trender or a phase when figuring out how you identify as a young teen. I think teenage years you kind of find yourself and your gender expression as you cut yourself off more from your parents’ influence, and genderfluid is just a new way teens explore it. They’ll probably either realize they’re cis or binary trans, or they never leave the phase and become a tiktok theyfab and make videos complaining about gender reveals.

if gender is already a spectrum, why is there a gender for someone who moves across the spectrum, something most trans people already do

It's one of the prerogatives of being a terminally online enby. I can be as cringy and tucute as I want.

Attached: IMG_20220606_034825__01.jpg (4416x3456, 2.12M)

>giwtwm

Valid if hot
Invalid if ugly

I secretly view everyone as male or female. I'll respect their pronouns to be polite in public, but I avoid genderfluid people because they tend to be annoying

>people who think gender is clothing
/thread

>Valid if hot
>Invalid if ugly
Yeah, pretty much.

Young.. whatever, razor blades are for shaving.
Shaving hair. Like the facial hair you do not have. Put that thing away.

Attached: 6e680dc2288b522da240327f96070f37eeaed946.jpg (1668x2052, 1.57M)