I have decided to dedicate my life to becoming a whore

I have decided to dedicate my life to becoming a whore

Attached: image.jpg (580x819, 78.27K)

its what i do. isn't it so fun? having no meaningful attachments to anyone and flirting with anyone who at least half interests you? its hot.

Tranner whores are so cute and based.

yikes

Congrats! But also you can’t say that and leave it at that, what’s your first step towards that worthy goal? Gibe us details.

im trying my best to just be extra slutty for my bf and stay loyal. but god damn do i just want to be a whore. i want to hook up with a new guy every weekend. i want regular fuckbuddies that know they can just hit me up whenever. i think it started as a degredation thing but i dont realy see it like that as much anymore. i just want to be hot and slutty and live up my 20s being a fucktoy but i also want a stable relationship and idk what to do. maybe try to find a way-too-nice guy to be my long-term bf/husband and have an open relationship so i can go be a whore when i want too but still come home to a good man who will give me genuine love and support.

Attached: 1654537010588.png (500x349, 149.41K)

At least get into poly relationships. You can become a whore while having meaningful relationships with people.

My ideal gf right here.

but y tho? like domt get me wrong, I apreciate a guy respecting my desire to branch out, but most guys dont think that way

Attached: tabao_sub-EYZCGZhUwAAzw_-.jpg (1446x2046, 274.15K)

He's a cuck obviously
I know this because I'm a cuck too and you're my ideal gf
What do you think of having a cuck bf?

hot. Need more trannies to become bimbo fuck dolls who live to drain nuts.

I find slutty girls really hot and I find it out when people want to deny their partner of something they would enjoy. Having her being happy and enjoying her youth would make me happy.

i dont realy wanna actualy cuck him. i want to have passionate intense sex with him and completely surrender myself to him and just sleep arround a little on the side. honestly i would feel a little better if he punished me for sleeping arround. i would feel less guilty with a man who lets me keep doing it but hits me and tells me what i whore i am for cheating. im not sure where the line between what i realy want, whats healthy, and whats a wierd cope is.
thats honestly a cuter answer than i expected. thanks user, im glad some of you dont hate people like us

Attached: tabao_sub-FRQmfNeVIAMhQMP.jpg (2590x3590, 517.41K)

I did that but i found 7" gigachad Dom bf, he beats and fucks the shit out of me daily, i went from an absolut bimbo slut to a loyal puppy fucktoy and i can't be happier right now

>i want to have passionate intense sex with him and completely surrender myself to him and just sleep arround a little on the side. honestly i would feel a little better if he punished me for sleeping arround. i would feel less guilty with a man who lets me keep doing it but hits me and tells me what i whore i am for cheating. im not sure where the line between what i realy want, whats healthy, and whats a wierd cope is.
This is literally what all bioholes want but only trannies are shameless enough to admit it lmfao.

>im glad some of you dont hate people like us
No problem, qt. Hope you're able to do all the things you want.

>i dont realy wanna actualy cuck him. i want to have passionate intense sex with him and completely surrender myself to him and just sleep arround a little on the side. honestly i would feel a little better if he punished me for sleeping arround. i would feel less guilty with a man who lets me keep doing it but hits me and tells me what i whore i am for cheating. im not sure where the line between what i realy want, whats healthy, and whats a wierd cope is.
giwtwm

Get into an open relationship, dumb slut.

God I'm so disgusted by sluts like you but the cuck aspect is so hot as well. Thankfully I have enough self-respect to actually allow something like this.

I'm working towards this goal. I've made out with and have been groped by people I've known for an hour or two. I just kind of let them do what they want with me like I'm a toy. No intercourse yet, nobody's pushed me to that yet.

maybe if i could get my bf to be rougher with me it would fix me
it's mean to call cis girls "bioholes" user, you should be nicer
thanks I have enough self-respect to actually allow something like this.
i think you forgot to say "not" somewhere in this. nice freudian slip dork~

Attached: tabao_sub-Ef7zpqQUEAEcalB.jpg (1380x1900, 381.17K)